PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time for Pats fans to embrace the hate: From Luke Skywalker to Darth Vader in 6 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Time for Pats fans to embrace the hate: From Luke Skywalker to Darth Vader in 6 y

If people want to hate the Patriots over cameragate, they're just showing ignorance. No need to legitimize that by playing into a false image.

This.

I refuse refer to the Pats as classless or evil in any sense of the word because it's just not true.

We're the evil empire, yet the Cowboys criminal loaded roster is America's team? Bull****.

Re: Time for Pats fans to embrace the hate -From Luke Skywalker to Darth Vader in 6 y

Uhh.... he didn't steal your signature. Are you seriously trying to argue that "Embrace the Hate" belongs to you? Do you really, seriously think that you're the first person to come up with that? ....really?[/QUOTE.

I have to say that if he did write article I have to Congradulate him. The Title is NOTHING Compared to Having You're Thoughts published by a National Sports Outlet.
The more I think about it I should have never written the original post. I saw it being used by other people here later in the season and thought nothing of it why I got so angry about it last night i don't know. It just stung a little after having up for five months

I actually googled it last dec. and found that the only reference in sports was a college football team in the Florida i think. It just stung a little seeing it last night,MiDuec may not even done it consciously.

Last edited:
Re: Time for Pats fans to embrace the hate -From Luke Skywalker to Darth Vader in 6 y

Some of you are a little uptight.

"I DONT WANT TO BE HATED!" :rofl:

Re: Time for Pats fans to embrace the hate: From Luke Skywalker to Darth Vader in 6 y

Better copyright it now before Kraft beats you to it.

Then you basicaly stole my signature from last year. Which was Embrace the hate ,for it is born of jealousy and is ultimatly a sign of respect. This years as you can see is prepare for the hate in 08. So your pretty good at stealing other peoples ideas and passing them off as your own. :mad:

I was saying this 4 days after the Pats were caught at the meadowlands:

Post #46

I'm sorry if you think I ripped you off but I assure you I didn't. I guess we're just on the same page as Pats fans.

After Bob Ryan's column, it's obvious the Patriots will not receive a fair hearing in this town.

So, time for not only the fans to embrace the hate, but the team should as well.

They can win this if they just, well, keep winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes