PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tim Tebow could be the end of PatsFans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't expect Tebow to last until the second round.

His agent seems to be saying that he knows where he will be picked and it should be tonight.

That would be a nightmare if it was true!! Luckily, its not true!! I have a feeling the Jags will be picking up tebow or the Panthers. I also read on rotoworld that the Patriots will not be drafting Tebow. I bet that meeting with Tebow and taking him out for dinner was just a smoke screen to get other teams to grab him!!

Tim Tebow will be a Patriot, mark my words, but it will happen in the second round.

Mommy, Make the bad man go away.

He's scaring the **** out of me.

I was left with the impression that Tebow is a pretty serious, motivated young man. I have nothing against Tebow. Just don't see the need to spend one of the team's top 4 picks on him regardless of value when there are higher priorities with the pass rush, D-line and perhaps WR and TE that need more attention.

Co-sign. And I doubt he'll be on the boards long. Now if he falls... that's another story- personally I'd find him a fine addition to our navy, red and silver family. Who am I to argue with that pic:D TFB and TT together would be pretty easy on the eyes:singing:

I think that Tim Tebow would be an excellent draft pick at any position, even with our number one. He's a football player, exactly the type of material that coach wants for this team. He's also smart, has great morals and an even better work ethic.

Last nights show with Gruden critiquing him was a real eye-opener, and makes me even more anxious for New England to draft him.

Tebow would be a GREAT addition to this team, can take a couple years to develop, and also play at a number of positions besides QB.

Please, Coach, draft Tebow! :rocker:

I watched that too. I was left with the impression that Tebow is a pretty serious, motivated young man. I have nothing against Tebow. Just don't see the need to spend one of the team's top 4 picks on him regardless of value when there are higher priorities with the pass rush, D-line and perhaps WR and TE that need more attention.

Clausen seems like a total steak-head.

Totally agree on Clausen! I was amazed at how poorly he came across and Gruden, despite his love of Notre Dame, seemed put off by him as well. I wonder how he'll do without a QB Coach or OC of the caliber of Charlie Weis? I get the feeling we might be reading about Clausen in the "Round One Busts" stories in five or six years.

As for Tebow, yeah, I guess my rational self has to agree with you....

But....Steve Young joined the 49ers at the age of 26 in 1987 (his third year in the League) when Joe was 31 years old and in his ninth season. Young didn't start regularly for the Niners until 1991...just sayin'....

Last edited:
That is the most frightening nightmare I have ever heard. Did you wake up screaming? :eek: If that actually happened, I would be on the next flight to Foxboro to punch Bill in the nose. lol

Is that you in your avatar??

If so...

Welcome to the neighborhood. :)

I think that Tim Tebow would be an excellent draft pick at any position, even with our number one. He's a football player, exactly the type of material that coach wants for this team. He's also smart, has great morals and an even better work ethic.

Last nights show with Gruden critiquing him was a real eye-opener, and makes me even more anxious for New England to draft him.

Tebow would be a GREAT addition to this team, can take a couple years to develop, and also play at a number of positions besides QB.

Please, Coach, draft Tebow! :rocker:

Hell yeah. I don't think he'll last to the 2nd round, but I'm on board with finding the idea intriguing. I would love to know how (if at all) Belichick would use him.

I haven't had time to follow the draft this year, (I've had NO binky since Connor Barwin:p) but I'm beginning to warm up to the idea of Tebow somehow being in BB's mix. I doubt it will happen but indeed he'd be an intriguing addition. Ok, I'm in:rocker: <~~hoping he falls but doubting it.

Last edited:
Maybe Tebow will be the pick, but will be aborted when Suh inexplicably drops to #22.

NFL Network has been reporting just now that the Patriots value Tebow very highly and he will be in the mix at #22.

Maybe Tebow will be the pick, but will be aborted when Suh inexplicably drops to #22.

Suh at 22 would be a dream, defense is my weakness too, d%#*!@t. If we get either of those guys I'm taking tomorrow AND Monday off. :eek:

The site's not going down anymore guys, so no more worries. We handled 5,000+ before with no hitches, so should be a fun bunch of days ahead :cool:

NFL Network has been reporting just now that the Patriots value Tebow very highly and he will be in the mix at #22.

That would be a waste of the #22 pick.

The site's not going down anymore guys, so no more worries. We handled 5,000+ before with no hitches, so should be a fun bunch of days ahead :cool:

Pats trade Brady for Rams #1 and #2, take Suh and Tebow.

I'm not wishing for this to happen. But I bet this would give Patsfans.com a hiccup...

Last edited:
i can't believe this thread has 1200+ views.

Pats trade Brady for Rams #1 and #2, take Suh and Tebow.

I'm not wishing for this to happen. But I bet this would give Patsfans.com a hiccup...

O.M.G. Can we handle 10,000? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back