PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tim Graham: Ugly loss aside, Patriots are still in the hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tim Graham:Ugly loss aside,patriots are still in the hunt

No matter how much I hate ESPN....they do make a good point here. IF we dont come from the west coast with two wins.....we are doomed....

Pretty spot on. If they run the table there's no reason they shouldn't make the playoffs. Lose 1 game and then you have to play the variables game.

The Patriots have continued to win despite a series of significant injuries: Tom Brady, Laurence Maroney, LaMont Jordan, Rodney Harrison, Adalius Thomas, Ty Warren ...

Now thats telling. When I read that list I cringe.

The war of attrition is not going our way this year. But there are still opportunities to win some games and finish up respectably.

I just wish we played better today but this game was probably not winnable after the missed scoring chance before halftime.

The fact that we're even IN the position to compete for the playoffs despite that massive list of injuries is a testament to how good of a coach Belichick is and how resiliant the entire team is. Bad loss today but through it all, my boys have made me proud.

The fact that we're even IN the position to compete for the playoffs despite that massive list of injuries is a testament to how good of a coach Belichick is and how resiliant the entire team is. Bad loss today but through it all, my boys have made me proud.

AMEN to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back