Welcome to PatsFans.com

Tiger's wife got 300 million dollars

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Jan 3, 2010.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +277 / 10 / -26

That was part of the prenuptial... if indeed it happened.
  3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

4. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +277 / 10 / -26

Not sure it happened, but have heard that is was a prenuptial that was to protect Tiger...
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +557 / 2 / -9

If she got it good luck to her, she should bleed the scumbag for everything she can, he's a sneaky creepy looking piece of sh!t who happens to have a talent for hitting a little ball.

Slop Face Woods ruined this girl for life, women who catch their cheating husbands can never trust another man as long as they live, that scumsucker Tiger has destroyed her "womenhood" he should have his arms amputated so he will never be able to play with his balls again (that's what the taliban would do)
  6. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

I wonder if it was the same lawyer that wrote Michael Strahan's. supposedly, WITH a prenup she got $14 million out of a $21 million asset pool.. Ouch...
    The original story linked to a "News of the World" source so take it for what it's worth....Lawyers tend to draw out divorce cases to rack up the billable hours....Not being cynical just realistic.....
  7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +277 / 10 / -26

Have seen this figure thrown around in a couple of places, find it hard to believe that it protects Tiger... but guess if you are a couple of billionaire it was the best move for him.. I understand, divorce lawyers are like crows in the highway feeding on dead carcasses.
  8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +900 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

Not to condone Tiger's actions ... myself I have always said when you cheat on your wife then you are also cheating on your kids/family. But seriously - how are you boinking 15 women and your wife has no clue? She's either incredibly dumb or incredibly embarassed now so she grandstands it all. Most women figure it out after 1 or 2 or even 3 ... but freaking 15. :confused3: . A women who has not figured it out after 15 simply has not been paying attention to anything but the $$$.
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +277 / 10 / -26

Cannot figure that one out either, reminds me of some folks used to work with and their cause celebre was more about sexual conquest and power, than it was about their family... why get married???, and when they got caught it would follow by the prerequisite empty promises and recitation that they will change.. but yet they never did.