Welcome to PatsFans.com

Tickets on sale - "5 pack SRO for $245"

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by tailgater, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tailgater

tailgater Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just noticed Ticketmaster is selling SRO tickets:

"Standing Room Only Tickets for New England Patriots vs. Arizona Cardinals, Denver Broncos, Miami Dolphins, NY Jets and the Detroit Lions".

Not bad. Only one preseason game, for either 1 ticket or 2 tickets per game.
  2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I got an offer from the team to buy full season SRO tickets but I passed. It just ain't worth it - it's a miserable way to watch a football game. I did my first (and last) SRO game this past season when Tampa Bay was in town. You can't even lean against a railing - you have to stand a few feet back.

Even if they were free, I would much rather watch from the comfort and warmth of my living room.
  3. kptmorgan04

kptmorgan04 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

thanks for the heads up. I have been to two standing room games. I am still mixed on it. If you can get in the front row of standing people I can deal, its just all the jokeying back and forth of people going to the bathroom/bar that want to get back in their exact spot that drives me crazy.
  4. tailgater

tailgater Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You can always go high up into the 300 section. I almost always see multiple seats open around me, likely from STH's that would rather stand (from fear of heights?).
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +187 / 7 / -23

Had SrO a couple of times, never really enjoyed too much movement in front of you, cannot lean against too much, and if the weather is crappy too many people seeking shelter. Would much rather be home than in SRO.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.