PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tickets available on TicketExchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
log into your account at patriots.com and click the link " purchase visiting team returned tickets"

FYI: this is only for people that are on the season tickets waiting list, not for the general public.

geez...how many tickets did they give the jags...ive been getting 4 tickets together in the 300's for like an hour now....more for us i guess!

Do you suspect that these tickets were never offered to the Jags season ticket holders?

When the Pats played at San Diego and Indy last year, did season ticket holders get the opportunity to buy tickets for these road games?

It seems strange to me that Jacksonville would have any tickets at all to return and if I was a Jags fan thinking of going I would be pissed.

So how much were the 100 level tickets? I'm sure its not $125 like the regular season.

tickets i got were 146 i think a piece...normal for playoffs

You guys rock. I'm a season ticket holder so I already have my tix. But a guy I work with is on the waiting list and I gave him the heads up. He's now going to the game too.

You guys rock. I'm a season ticket holder so I already have my tix. But a guy I work with is on the waiting list and I gave him the heads up. He's now going to the game too.

good!!! i cant believe how many tickets there are..they give half the stadium to the dam jags?? and i wonder why they didnt want them?

I see no tickets. Are you using FireFox or IE??

I did check the "returned ticket" section

scratch that..they just put more tickets on...this time in the 200's

Can current STH's buy these tix also?

I hope they do this for the AFCCG as well, I'd like to upgrade from my SRO.

Some single seats have shown up in the regular ticketmaster site too. I got a single ticket in section 136 and I could have gotten another in 135 but I couldn't find anyone during the 2:15 that I had to click "Buy". :)

EDIT: Section 217 row 26 just showed up on my screen.

Last edited:
I have checked 6 times today and have not seen 1 ticket on "returned tickets" or the "exchange" so I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Do season ticket holders not have access to these returned tickets?

There is nada on ticket exchange.

Last edited:
I have checked 6 times today and have not seen 1 ticket on "returned tickets" or the "exchange" so I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Do season ticket holders not have access to these returned tickets?

There is nada on ticket exchange.

There has been a bunch on the Returned area, apparently.

Yep, still singles and pairs in the 200's showing up on the tickets returned part. No more 3 and 4's showing up, but this is pretty good for us on the waiting list, hopefully they keep doing this!

I have two extra tickets, one in section 201 and one in section 105 that I no longer have any use for. I am planning on selling them back through the Ticket Insurance policy, but if anyone wants to offer a few more dollars than I bought them for I'll be glad to give them up..pm me if anyone is interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back