PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tickets available on TicketExchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac14

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Log in quickly, I just purchased 4 in the 100 level from a link in the Ticket Exchange for "visiting team tickets returned".
Good Luck

Log in quickly, I just purchased 4 in the 100 level from a link in the Ticket Exchange for "visiting team tickets returned".
Good Luck

i did too sec 139 i got 2 !!!! is this for real!!!!

what does visiting team tickets mean?? you have to pick them up from wil call right?

Brady to Moss you do have to go to Will Call to pick up your tickets! Bring your ID , order confirm page, and the credit card you used to purchase.

It's a dead link for me when I click on it??

Can someone tell me if its still up for them?

It's a dead link for me when I click on it??

Can someone tell me if its still up for them?

nope tickets are still there...you can get 1-4 in the 300's 100's are all gone

showing no tickets for me at 12:20

That's incredible!

How much is the face value of the 100 level tickets? Are there any fees they charge on top of that price?

That's incredible!

How much is the face value of the 100 level tickets? Are there any fees they charge on top of that price?

ya but the fee is not alot....i just looked again more 100 level tickets on the 20 yard line for face value!!!! allready got mine!

Anyone know where all these tickets came from?? Is it the pats orginization that owns these tickets?

they give X# of tickets to jacksonville per league rules. Jax sends what they don't use back.

When the vikings are involved, you get back what the vikings and mike tice don't use.

they give X# of tickets to jacksonville per league rules. Jax sends what they don't use back.

When the vikings are involved, you get back what the vikings and mike tice don't use.

:singing: first time ive gotten tickets doing this!

Can you post a link. I've gone to the page and am showing NO TICKETS.

How are you people getting these tickets, every time I check it says there arent any left, and Im checking it almost every 30 minutes

Thanks! got 1 in 135, pretty late too (12:30). I like how they are releasing the returned tickets to waiting list members now instead of to the public on TM. Will definately be using this next year as well!

Thanks! got 1 in 135, pretty late too (12:30). I like how they are releasing the returned tickets to waiting list members now instead of to the public on TM. Will definately be using this next year as well!

ya i know! i got mine at about 12:08 and got 2 in the 100's..so happy then give them to us and not the public so they can just re-sell then again

I get nothing. is this through TicketMaster?? (link on Patriots web site)

Still some coming up in all quantities, mostly in sec 340/339/325/326, you have to log into you exchange account, click "post your tickets" from the ticketExchange and then there will be a link at the bottom to buy returned tickets.

I get nothing. is this through TicketMaster?? (link on Patriots web site)

log into your account at patriots.com and click the link " purchase visiting team returned tickets"

Do you suspect that these tickets were never offered to the Jags season ticket holders?

When the Pats played at San Diego and Indy last year, did season ticket holders get the opportunity to buy tickets for these road games?

It seems strange to me that Jacksonville would have any tickets at all to return and if I was a Jags fan thinking of going I would be pissed.

So how much were the 100 level tickets? I'm sure its not $125 like the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes