tickets are getting dumped

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsWorldChamps, Sep 7, 2006.

1. PatsWorldChamps

PatsWorldChamps Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

if you need tix to the game, they will be cheap! stubhub is loaded, and dropping prices fast... then, they move them to ebay, and they arent getting much for bids... i just got 3 lower level (105) on ticketmaster for $99 each (after their fees)... ticketmaster has been releasing LOTS...hold out, buy at the last second, and screw the scalpers.

2. PatsWorldChamps

right now the official pats site has 32 tix for sale at face price.... dont pay more!

3. PatsWorldChamps

wow... they now have 46 tix at face... i wouldnt be surprised to see tix below face by sat night.

4. desi-patsfan

desi-patsfan In the Starting Line-Up

is there a reason all these tickets are available now?

5. PatsWorldChamps

there are always late releases; usually not this large though... plus, i think stubhub, a collection of scalpers from around the country, had dissapointing sales, and they are getting nervous... face it, those tickets arent worth anything to a scalper in LA on Saturday... the bills have never been huge draws either.... i know i have never seen so many tix available at face.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2006
  6. Digger44

Digger44 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

The season ticket holders do not want to go because there is no chance of snow.

7. nhpatsfan

nhpatsfan Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Where is the link off of patriots.com for tickets that lists numbers? All I can find is the regular ticket link that takes you to ticketmaster.
    Thanks.

8. facemask

facemask Rookie

You guys better buy them up before the game is blacked out ;)

9. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Got 2 row 6 tickets behind the endzone Friday off Ticketmaster.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2006
  10. zoostation

zoostation In the Starting Line-Up

I'm a season ticket kolder and I can't go.

But I wouldn't think about putting them on eBay when I have freinds begging to buy them.

11. marty

marty In the Starting Line-Up

Hope you didn't pay to much for them.....there are no Friday games!!:D :D

12. SeanBruschi54

SeanBruschi54 In the Starting Line-Up

#11 Jersey

I have to pay 100 per seat to be on the waiting list then i can buy tickets.

That Blows.

13. Smash-MouthD

Smash-MouthD Practice Squad Player

Got a single ticket lower level 20yd line face value, OBO just don't want it to go to waste.
    Sister cant go (sons B-day) and my friends are either working or have other engagements.