PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ticket upgrade/relocation received today in the mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupofjoe1962

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Anybody else receive their ticket upgrade/relocation in the mail today?

I got moved from section 218 to 214 (same price).
I have been trying to move for the past couple years to one of the 2**
seats next to the club seats.

I am also 9 rows lower.

Last edited:
Re: Ticket upgrade/relocation received today in the mail.

Sounds good to me.. If you don't need any tickets let me know (Kidding)

I am also 9 rows lower.

I think I got your seats, row 12 seats 13-16?? Maybe you can get those people in the red seats to stand up and cheer once and while, we expect you will.

I am also 9 rows lower.

Congrats! Nothing yet here though the ticket office told me there was some turn over this year.

When did you go on the waiting list/get first get your season tickets? I went on the waiting list in '99 and got tickets in 2002. Hopefully I will move from down a bit this year.

I think I got your seats, row 12 seats 13-16?? Maybe you can get those people in the red seats to stand up and cheer once and while, we expect you will.

I always stand when needed in the "red seat," but after paying over $4,000 per seat per season, I'll sit when I like. When I am at the game, I am 110% into the game. I never miss a play and I never leave my seat. Remember those "red seats" are a big part of the financial success of the Kraft Family and the Patriots, helping them build Patriot Place, the resturants, etc to give an unbelievable experience for anyone holding a ticket to game. I see the fans wearing fur coats and drink out of wine glasses during a football game. I laugh at them too. But, until the fans in the blue, hard seats start paying what we pay for tickets, I don't want to hear you. So with all do respect being a fellow fan, Shut it!!!

I agree with you. :yeahthat:

I always stand when needed in the "red seat," but after paying over $4,000 per seat per season, I'll sit when I like. When I am at the game, I am 110% into the game. I never miss a play and I never leave my seat. Remember those "red seats" are a big part of the financial success of the Kraft Family and the Patriots, helping them build Patriot Place, the resturants, etc to give an unbelievable experience for anyone holding a ticket to game. I see the fans wearing fur coats and drink out of wine glasses during a football game. I laugh at them too. But, until the fans in the blue, hard seats start paying what we pay for tickets, I don't want to hear you. So with all do respect being a fellow fan, Shut it!!!

OK Biff, I hope you and Buffy enjoy your time around all of the corporate sponsor's clients. Your red seat friends have done a nice job negating the Pats' home field advantage. So with all do respect being a fellow fan, Open it!!!

OK Biff, I hope you and Buffy enjoy your time around all of the corporate sponsor's clients. Your red seat friends have done a nice job negating the Pats' home field advantage. So with all do respect being a fellow fan, Open it!!!

PJ - I'm a red seat sitter and you know when I'm in town I BRING IT BROTHER!!!

I'm glad there are some people doing well in the recession. He bought the seats ($4k) a pop. no team is worth that.

Actually most people holding a ticket to the game don't go to those restaurants and high-end shops in Patriot Place. They tailgate in the parking lot and then go straight into the game, so don't try to take credit for giving Pats fans an "unbelievable experience" when going to the game.

I'm glad there are some people doing well in the recession. He bought the seats ($4k) a pop. no team is worth that.

Luckily for Mr. Kraft, Thousands of people disagree with you.

Glad I have a right to my opinion during a time when we are bailing out the economy, fortune 500 companies.

PJ - I'm a red seat sitter and you know when I'm in town I BRING IT BROTHER!!!

No doubt!

And no doubt that you don't tell others to "shut it".

I'm going to try to come in for the Bills game. Will you be there?

Actually most people holding a ticket to the game don't go to those restaurants and high-end shops in Patriot Place. They tailgate in the parking lot and then go straight into the game, so don't try to take credit for giving Pats fans an "unbelievable experience" when going to the game.

To be fair, I once did stand in an "unbelievably" long line at the CBS Sports Scene.

I am also 9 rows lower.

I hope my seat location improves. My seats are basically on the moon now.

No doubt!

And no doubt that you don't tell others to "shut it".

I'm going to try to come in for the Bills game. Will you be there?

Yea, If you are coming back I'll make it a point to be there - The first or second game?

Last edited:

Yea, If you are coming back I'll make it a point to be there - The first or second game?

Cool. First game, Monday Night, throwback uni's, Brady is back, Moss vs TO!!!

I am there (as long as my ugrade comes through)!

We'll have a beer or 12.

Cool. First game, Monday Night, throwback uni's, Brady is back, Moss vs TO!!!

I am there (as long as my ugrade comes through)!

We'll have a beer or 12.

Ok, cool. I'll make plans to be there.

That'll make 3 weekend in a row in Boston for me - Bills, U2, Falcons. My wife is going to be soooooooooooooo pissed.

Ok, cool. I'll make plans to be there.

That'll make 3 weekend in a row in Boston for me - Bills, U2, Falcons. My wife is going to be soooooooooooooo pissed.

Hey, you deserve it. If she complains tell her at least you're not making her live in China.

By "as long as my ugrade comes through", I meant my flight upgrade. :)

Patjew,

That is sweet! Wish I was going :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes