PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ticket question how much u willing to pay for tickets to this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I see people need tix and I was hoping to pick one up on the resellers site ... The Miami game had s ton of them Friday before the game ... Was wondering if u were going to stub hub or ace tix what are u willing to spend for this Sunday ???

I see singles going for low 300's on the reseller sites but I think eBay is consistently less if you want to save some money. Good luck.

How much am I willing to pay? zero

I only go to the games if tickets find me.

I'm perfectly fine watching from home wiht my two tv setup (1 for Pats, 1 for Red Zone).

I see people need tix and I was hoping to pick one up on the resellers site ... The Miami game had s ton of them Friday before the game ... Was wondering if u were going to stub hub or ace tix what are u willing to spend for this Sunday ???

Are you selling tickets for this Sunday's game? I'm willing to spend $300 for 2 tickets...if more than that, we need to discuss it.

PM if you're offering anything

Are you selling tickets for this Sunday's game? I'm willing to spend $300 for 2 tickets...if more than that, we need to discuss it.

PM if you're offering anything

Still trying to get tickets I see, have you thought about going to the stadium gameday morning and getting a "scalper" desperate to unload their tickets close to kickoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back