PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ticket Price Increase & 22M under the cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMike

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Good thing, as we can sign free agents, extend Mankins and Vince to long term deals and hopefully re-sign Moss.

Well .lets just hope there is a plan, and again I reserve comment till all the facts are out.. But I keep telling my self, in Bill and Scott I trust..

Well .lets just hope there is a plan, and again I reserve comment till all the facts are out.. But I keep telling my self, in Bill and Scott I trust..
I think we've gotten too used to trusting them as all knowing geniuses. The fact remains, maybe they don't always have a grand plan for things, some stuff is clearly beyond their control and not every element will go their way. Moss is his own person and why should he deny his family a better life or agree to significantly less money than his skill indicates he's still worth it? It's a business too.

Last edited:
I'm with MRBLAZE on this one; this free agent strategy so far of "Don't just do something, stand there" is really starting to piss me off. I thought after that disaster of a Super Bowl, they'd come out guns blazing.

Boy was I wrong................

I'm with MRBLAZE on this one; this free agent strategy so far of "Don't just do something, stand there" is really starting to piss me off. I thought after that disaster of a Super Bowl, they'd come out guns blazing.

After that disaster of the AFCCG, we did come out guns blazing in the free agency. That only led to a disaster in the Superbowl, haha.

I think we've gotten too used to trusting them as all knowing geniuses. The fact remains, maybe they don't always have a grand plan for things, some stuff is clearly beyond their control and not every element will go their way. Moss is his own person and why should he deny his family a better life or agree to significantly less money than his skill indicates he's still worth it? It's a business too.

didn't he take the money to feed his hungry family when he went to oakland?
how'd that work out?

Yea, they should come out guns blazing and blow all kinds of cash on second tier players who won't ultimately help them get another ring so that message board posters will beel warm and fuzzy :rolleyes:

Last season they could come out guns blazing cause there where targets to shoot at, this season is totally different...unless you have some ideas? They should re-sign Moss and Gaffney first and foremost. I liked Stallworth but aside from the occasional big play on YAC he had fallen off the radar so what are ya gonna do there....

We have no real clue whats going on with Moss...it's possible the Pats have no real clue what's going on with Moss. might as well just sit back and ride it out until the dust clears

For Moss and his family?
For Oakland?
For Minny?

didn't he take the money to feed his hungry family when he went to oakland?
how'd that work out?

Ticket prices have nothing to do with this.

They frame the debate. Krafts are increasing their revenues. They are comfortably under the cap. They have plenty of room to fill some of the holes via free agency and the draft.

They frame the debate. Krafts are increasing their revenues. They are comfortably under the cap. They have plenty of room to fill some of the holes via free agency and the draft.
I think they will. I just don't think they want to be a part of this.

hear you on that...

In years past, they would always wait out the first few crazy days of free agency. When things calmed down, they made some wise signings.

Lets see how it goes.

It's only Sat....we don't need to panic....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes