PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ticket invoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWSB47

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Just wondering...with the lockout continuing did you or are you planning on paying for the 2011 tickets? The deadline is the end of the month.

Last edited:
Just wondering...with the lockout continuing did you or are you planning on paying for the 2011 tickets? The deadline is the end of the month.

I am going to pay online on the 31st.
Last year you could still pay after the deadline.

I am not sure how long the extention lasted last year, but
I remember getting a reminder after the deadline that you could
still sign up.

I paid a couple weeks ago. Early this week I got a letter from the Krafts apparently sent to all season ticket holders reiterating that the Mar. 31 deadline is firm. The letter also said that charges for any games missed will be reimbursed. Of course, it did not include an explanation of why they routinely invoice six months before the season starts.

I'll be paying my invoices prompty so long as Bill Belichick and Tom Brady are here. After that, we'll see.

I paid just to be safe because I think if you don't pay, even if they don't play this year then you might lose your season ticket holder status. It took me 11+ years on the wait list to get them finally and I don't want to give them up now.

I paid today. No way there won't be football next season and almost no possibility any games get missed; there's too much at stake. I think even the pre-season games are a slam dunk, no owner wants their season ticket holders getting a taste of only having to pay for regular season games.

I paid today. No way there won't be football next season and almost no possibility any games get missed; there's too much at stake. I think even the pre-season games are a slam dunk, no owner wants their season ticket holders getting a taste of only having to pay for regular season games.

There was a lot at stake in 1982 and 1987 as well..... :cool:

There was alot at stake in the NHL in 2004

This is more of a business than it is a game or sport
...always has been...always will be

Last edited:
Planning on paying at the deadline on the 31st. Hoping that BB doesn't trade picks away this year for next. I would like to see them go all out for another championship this season or next. Brady keeps getting hurt. BB has got to be tired of the hours and the media BS he is subjected to every season including the off season of a strike year too. The time to win is now. Let's resign Randy and get #85 here too.

Go Pats!

I agree and maybe I'm overly optimistic but I think it will be settled before the season begins. The fans know that it is a business but MLB and the NHL were seriously damaged by their work stoppages because the fans didn't come back at nearly the same level after their issues were settled. I personally feel (gut instinct only) that the gap between the owners and players isn't that wide that a solution won't be found, there just isn't the compelling reason to find it now. As we get closer to the season there will be a lot more incentive to resolve their differences.

I think the NHL circa 2004-05 was a different situation. IIRC, that was literally a situation where the teams lost less money by not playing than they would have lost by playing under the previous setup. So the teams took a hard line stance because their very survival depended on it. Here, it's a matter of percentage points worth of profit, but profitable either way.

I agree and maybe I'm overly optimistic but I think it will be settled before the season begins. The fans know that it is a business but MLB and the NHL were seriously damaged by their work stoppages because the fans didn't come back at nearly the same level after their issues were settled. I personally feel (gut instinct only) that the gap between the owners and players isn't that wide that a solution won't be found, there just isn't the compelling reason to find it now. As we get closer to the season there will be a lot more incentive to resolve their differences.
+1. These things always come down to the last minute and for all the talk of March 4, March 11, April 6, etc, deadlines, the simple fact is that we just aren't up against the wall right now. Once we start hitting June and July, that's when the real pressure hits and that is when I will start getting nervous if there still is no deal.

I paid already.

Paid on the 18th.

I paid, but i do expect things to go to the last minute. I see a month of substandard football in September, as everyone gets on the same page. The good news is the Pats will be better prepared than most teams.

Still deciding. Leaning towards not renewing.

Still deciding. Leaning towards not renewing.

Several Patsfans dropped their tix and later enrolled on the wait list where they can buy tix at face value. Not every game but not too shabby either.

I'm going to renew on-line, but my husband (in whose name the account is) refuses to do it as a matter of principal. See, my last name should have been Murphy. If I don't renew, they will announce a settlement next week and my tix will be gone. If I do renew, then you should all be prepared to settle in for a long wait and sweating it out. Sorry guys.

I renewed...

I hate the players stance, I hate the owners stance, I hate reading about it - I am pissed that I cannot even enjoy the lead up to the draft and everything that goes with following this sport.

I renewed anyway.

sounds like a case of "bourbon renewal"....:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes