PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ticket exchange will get all my tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
My, my we are a fickle base indeed. Maybe take the $234 to buy a gun and kill yourself? Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that Brady got injured. Now we won't have to worry about all of these half informed so-called "fans" stinking the forum up on a daily basis.

6 and 3.......

(and if Gaffney could have done his job last week, 7-2)

Ha, it's funny, for some reason I remembered the title of this thread during the 4th quarter drive today.

Hopefully these tickets will get picked up by someone who can better appreciate the privilege of having them (money issues aside of course).

I've never been to a game at the Razor and have been getting hounded lately by my daughter to get the four of us to a game. Last time I saw them in Foxboro, it was on those horrid bench seats.

Maybe the time is now....

Edit - You can't but tickets through the Exchange unless you're on the waiting list, correct?

Last edited:
I am still going to watch every Pats game this year, but I am going to put
all of my tickets on ticket exchange.

You waiting list people should get a good shot at tickets.

Too much money for Cassel.

I have had tickets since 1979.
I am no bandwagon fan... I sat through the Ron Earhardt 2-12 1981
season, The Rod Rust and **** McPhearson 1-15 seasons.

The tickets are just too expensive to watch Cassel.
When I sat through all the losing seasons, I was single
with a pocket full of cash. I am now a married man
father of two who can find a better way to spend $234
per week.

I will root for Cassel as I watch him on HDTV.

You still think that watching this TEAM is too expensive at $234 a week from the stadium?

You New England ticket holders don't know how good you have it. I don't care who is quarterbacking, the Patriots are still the team you root for, right?

You are lucky to have those tickets, I have to settle for seeing the Patriots when they play the Panthers and last year that was a freaking pre season game I went to! I could only dream of having season tickets. Makes me sick to see this stuff when they only come around NC once in awhile.

ya, what they all said...
But.... I want them..can I have em
GIMMMEEE:banned:

You still think that watching this TEAM is too expensive at $234 a week from the stadium?

Actually this season has been great. Cassel is getting better every week.

I have been to every game except the Dolphins & I will not be at the
Steelers game because I will be out of town. I will have gone to 6 games
this year.

I listed a few other games on ticket exchange, but they did not sell.
Their are a ton of tickets available, if anyone is looking for tickets.
Just sign up for the waiting list and you will have access to tickets for
any game (except the Steelers "hot item").

Re: Ticket exhchange will get all my tickets.

Good, I hope all of these fair weather douchebags leave and I can improve my seat location next season. I cheer for the Pats, not the names on the back of the jerseys, and I would never give up my tickets unless I could not feed my kids. And I don't even live on the friggin' continent!

Wow PatJew from China is on the rampage.....
That hat of yours is enough to scare anyone.

Last edited:
Just sign up for the waiting list and you will have access to tickets for
any game (except the Steelers "hot item").

Given Steelers fans' reputation for travelling, it sounds like quite a few of them have signed up for the Patriots waiting list just to get tickets to this game :(

As to the original topic, I have only this to say: All your ticket are belong to us!

Last edited:
I know alot of people are slamming poor Joe, but I kinda get the gripe about today's costs. It's much different than yesteryear.

I wanted to sit in the Main Concourse at the Verizon Center, for the Bruins - Caps game in January. The cost for three tickets is $825.00ish, so that a lovely B's game (without nosebleed seats) will probably cost me about $1000.00 once parking/food etc. is taken into account. I hope if I choose not to go, I'm not labeled a fair-weather-fan. :)

Back to the Pats: The Patriots have one of the best fan bases going. I'd say top 5. I've been to Pats games in probably 10 out of town stadiums, and the huge amount of Pats fans tells me all I need to know. Anybody who rates them in the bottom 5 does not have a clue. Period!

Re: Ticket exhchange will get all my tickets.

Wow PatJew from China is on the rampage.....
That hat of yours is enough to scare anyone.

I'm not trying to scare anyone. But I did enjoy going to that game yesterday.

Last edited:
im not trying to care anyone either.

And my first game at the Razor against Arizona is looking sweeter and sweeter.

Thanks Fair weather business douchebags!

im not trying to care anyone either.

And my first game at the Razor against Arizona is looking sweeter and sweeter.

Thanks Fair weather business douchebags!

What a freudian slip that was by me.

I think Cassel was more than worth the money.

Because of losers like the OP, i was able to go to my first game ever at Gilette to see the boys destroy the Cardinals.

thanks again loser.

it was well worth the money and the 8 hours of total flight delays.

(done in my best old bastard voice) In my day we didn't just give up our tickets when the all world QB got hurt then had a butcher operate on his leg. We sat there on those alluminum benches while our As* got frostbite and our wives ran off with the milkman. And we liked it!

In my day we didn't wine on a messgae board, we told our friends face to face and got a shoe burried so far up our butts for being an ungratful bandwagon jumper that that we had to open our mouth to tie his shoe. And thats the way it was and we liked it...

(done in my best old bastard voice) In my day we didn't just give up our tickets when the all world QB got hurt then had a butcher operate on his leg. We sat there on those alluminum benches while our As* got frostbite and our wives ran off with the milkman. And we liked it!

In my day we didn't wine on a messgae board, we told our friends face to face and got a shoe burried so far up our butts for being an ungratful bandwagon jumper that that we had to open our mouth to tie his shoe. And thats the way it was and we liked it...

You had shoes???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey