PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and prediction

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

Cha-Cha's D came to play. Noice.
Want to see a new edition of Manning-face in the morning.

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

Manning may be a playoff choker but the Chargers are regular season chokers. We will see if they can keep this up.

Matthews is going to break his neck if he keeps lowering his head right before contact like that.

Rivers looks like a totally different quarterback in this system. They need to bleed the clock and score a touchdown here, then take their opening drive in the third back for a touchdown.

I hope SD can keep this up. They should go into the half with the lead...but...anything can happen.

LOL at these guys pom pom waving for Manning...

ouh Rivers moment :bricks:

Chargers keeping this close...even with my early day tomorrow may have to stay up and watch this thing...

Td........!

Keenan Allen coming out party on the national stage

Dobson better become a player, because we're watching Reggie Wayne 2.0 at 21 years old.

Well Broncos needs about 15 yards now to kick a FG lol

Keenan Allen coming out party on the national stage

Coming out party? He's been a beast all year

Nothing would warm my heart more than seeing the Forehead, John (Mr. Insincere) Fox and the Broncos fan base sent home defeated and downtrodden tonight.

No flag? Shocked

Three 3 & outs for the Donks. Let's hope this carries over the half. :rocker:

Halftime lead for the Chargers, I'll take it.

Unlike the Titans game, where I knew for CERTAIN they'd blow that lead eventually, at least we're rooting for an actual good quarterback this time.

Anyone else HATE when teams kneel in that situation? Just toss it deep.

Halftime lead for the Chargers, I'll take it.

Unlike the Titans game, where I knew for CERTAIN they'd blow that lead eventually, at least we're rooting for an actual good quarterback this time.

We are rooting for Woohead yeaaaaah!!! \m/

Did I read that stat correctly? Did it say Manning's lowest yardage total this year in the 1st half was 134 yards? He had like 50 yards against us.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back