PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and prediction

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

Makes me sick Manning still has three absolute studs to throw to even with Welker out

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

That he will get it and should. Two records going down means there's no debate.

So say Broncos lose one game 13-3, Pats 13-3 or Seattle 15-1 the records = that he should get it?

Denvers stadium is LOUD.

Peyton Manning throws one ugly football.

He's going to get both the TD and yardage record.

Not sure how anyone could think he's not the MVP....

It's because there are other players that are more deserving.

Peyton has all day, incomplete. O wait, flag.

That he will get it and should. Two records going down means there's no debate.

He's not the most valuable player though. He's putting up these numbers due to the amount of weapons he has.

without brady..how many last second wins would they have? who cares about his stats. Put Cutler with the pats WRs and no gronk...and put culter with denvers WRs/TEs..what team would he do better with...denver

And if Gostkowski isn't having the best season of his career, how many last second wins? Just sayin.

I couldn't agree more about Brady's value but he's not in the MVP conversation this year. His numbers aren't there. The number of voters who don't care about stats won't outnumber the ones who do.

If Manning doesnt get a first throw a flag!

Peyton Manning throws one ugly football.

Doesn't matter when his receivers are always wide open

haha even those gets completed

I'm going to bed...this game is over

Why are Denver's receivers literally waiting to catch the ball with no one around them? Literally just standing there wide open.

Doesn't matter when his receivers are always wide open
This is true it's more I'm amused by the fact that he's throwing punts to those open receivers.

I'm going to bed...this game is over

Denver's defense isn't good enough to put a game away early, even with Peyton Manning.

Not a super bowl team IMO.

The Charger's DB's couldn't cover a traffic cone

I miss Woodhead :(

I love Woodhead.

I love Danny Woodhead. What a player. It is great he is getting the recognition his play deserves.

Denvers secondary is so bad.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back