PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and prediction

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

It's a shame that this game is not in SD, where the Chargers would stand a much better chance of winning. On the road, the Chargers are a weak team when playing decent opposition. I don't see this one within 17 points and more like 24.

every chargers home game is a away game...so it wouldn't matter too much

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

No team will beat Denver the rest of the season ...until we play them in the AFCCG in Denver and beat them in their house.

No team will beat Denver the rest of the season ...until we play them in the AFCCG in Denver and beat them in their house.

pats need a first round bye first

manning ball washing...won't be able to watch for long

This game calls for the governator... ;)

Go CHARGERS, Go! - YouTube

Get ready for the Peytonn playbook - how to not run a play inside the 5yard line

Welp. Already a TD....

TD already lol, I hate this team....

Well, Rivers needs his A game. Let's see what Rivers comes to play tonight.

Ugh, hate Manning.

Why can't Brady get that sort of protection? Manning wasn't even touched

that game is over...manning may get to 50 tonight

The way Peyton's throwing, I won't be suprised if he's targetting the TD record in this game.... :rolleyes:

that game is over...manning may get to 50 tonight

Not over with that defense...

The way Peyton's throwing, I won't be suprised if he's targetting the TD record in this game.... :rolleyes:

He's going to get both the TD and yardage record.

Not sure how anyone could think he's not the MVP....

CUT...THAT....MEAT

I'm sure that's what the Broncos fans are saying. :D

That he will get it or if he really is MVP? Because I think everyone knows he will get it.

without brady..how many last second wins would they have? who cares about his stats. Put Cutler with the pats WRs and no gronk...and put culter with denvers WRs/TEs..what team would he do better with...denver

I could care less abt. the MVP if it means he won't get another ring :D
If Pats win it all this year Brady with 4 rings is much more than Manning with a gazillion yards and TDs:D

That he will get it or if he really is MVP? Because I think everyone knows he will get it.

That he will get it and should. Two records going down means there's no debate.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back