PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Pittsburgh Steelers at Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, this is the year of the kickers.

Was it the Titans or Steelers that took the TO before Suisam's attempt?? If it's TEN that is the dumbest idea ever. Wasting a time out to "ice" a kicker, IT'S A 52 YARD FG!!!!!! That coach is lucky Cook just caught a big pass and probably saved them from needing that TO.

Holy schnikes!!!!

Steelers forum just imploded on itself

Was it the Titans or Steelers that took the TO before Suisam's attempt?? If it's TEN that is the dumbest idea ever. Wasting a time out to "ice" a kicker, IT'S A 52 YARD FG!!!!!! That coach is lucky Cook just caught a big pass and probably saved them from needing that TO.

relax.. pitts iced their own kicker.

Steelers took it.

relax.. pitts iced their own kicker.

Just making sure. Because Andy Reid did this 2 weeks ago and almost cost his team against the Giants and that really pissed me off

Last edited:
WTG Titans woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now time to go cheer the Orioles

Good for the Titans.

HEY Ryan Clark i think its time to change your words from "CHEATERS NEVER WIN" to "STEELERS NEVER WIN"

Wooohoooo Titans win. Now to go read Steelers forum. :)

yep, this oughta be gooooood!

I wouldn't want him at QB, but you gotta like Hasselbeck's enthousiasm.

so...does every stadium have a goal line/upright camera except Baltimore?

and man...the Steelers are old and banged up...still.

and James Harrison its still dirty. first thing I saw when I turned on the game was an imcomplete pass and then a full 3 seconds laters harrison coming in to hit the receiver.

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

Big win for the Tits. Tough loss for the Steelers. This is the cyclical down year for the Steelers, given their recent history, so things could get interesting in that AFCN.

glad to see the steelers loose . . . now we just got to get them to beat Baltimore twice to help our playoff seeding . . .

These losses to teams like OAK/TEN are huge for us, allows us to fully root for the Steelers when they go against Bmore and others.

glad to see the steelers loose . . . now we just got to get them to beat Baltimore twice to help our playoff seeding . . .

Very possible. Ravens look really bad at Chiefs.

cmasspatsfan said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by PATSYLICIOUS

Haha when did Antuwan Molden sign with TEN? Whoever that idiot was that just got toasted by Isaac Redman for a 55 yard play needs to be cut ASAP.

Titans really do have the better McCourty

Ive seen him make the same mistakes as his brother, Ive also seen his brother make that interception.

but if it was dmac everyone would say it was an underthrown ball and took no skill

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back