PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are scared of the broncos?? hahaha

Manning can't throw it more than 30 yards and they have no run game...

hahaha

I decided to have drink for every mention of Payton Manning. I'm now *****faced.

Sent from my GT-P7500M using Tapatalk 2
You'll be dead by the end of the first quarter, buried by half-time, a faint memory by the end of the third quarter and forgotten by the time the final gun sounds. Oh, and you won't have missed a flippin' thing.

Last edited:
Wow these guys SUCK

3rd and 10?...why, swing pass for 27 yards...Go Rai...DUH DUH DUHS

I forgot Carter played for the Raiders.. Looked good on that play.

and the game is over...welp...what else we gonna do tonight??...checkers?...pick scabs?

Last edited:
The Raiders are horrific.

Huff should file abuse charges against Denver. Both Moreno and Driessen abused him on that drive.

Is anyone surprise?I wish i had the broncos remaining:rolleyes: schedule.

so I'm watching the Raiders for the 2nd week in a row... Michael Huff is such a terrible football player. Can't cover or tackle. Constantly out of position..

That was pathetic.

and the game is over...welp...what else we gonna do tonight??...checkers?...pick scabs?

PFT is reporting that Rex is likely back with the Jets for another year, and Tannenbaum will likely be back but demoted. That should make for a thread or two of interesting reading over at the Jets forums/swamps.

so I'm watching the Raiders for the 2nd week in a row... Michael Huff is such a terrible football player. Can't cover or tackle. Constantly out of position..

His lateral movement looks extremely stiff and slow.

Last edited:
The Carson Palmer trade was one of the worst trades in the past 10 years. A 1st and a 2nd for an average QB with no upside at age 32.

McFadden gets right into "easy drops" mode

Not even five minutes into the game and the boo birds are already coming out in JOakland.

Broncos getting the early breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back