Thursday Night Football: Chiefs at Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Thursday Night Football: Chiefs at Chargers
By: John Morgan

Thursday Night football involves two underachieving teams, with two coaches and two general managers who are all on the hot seat that could really use a victory. ...

This should be a Thursday night comedy of errors...:rocker:

I expect the Chargers to win in a heavily one sided game with a final score of Chargers 3 - Chiefs 2

Chiefs win a close one 16-10 and Norv gets canned tomorrow morning.

chargers fans remind me of cowboys fans...sort of bandwaggoners who let fans of other teams invade their stadium or don't show up at all...like tonight

I'm pulling for the Cheeves. But, they suck. Romeo is not HC material. Poor Matt Cassel.

chiefs just lost..no way they score 7 in this one

Cheeves are paying the price for drafting Jon Baldwin and Edgar Allan Poe in the last two first rounds. Bet Pioli would like a do-over on those two picks. Keep Pioli out of the first round and the Pats out of the second round. Baldwin is a less talented Dwayne Bowe, switch uniforms, who could tell except Bowe usually makes some catches. Vollmer and Solder would also be dificult to tell apart if they had the same number and no name on the back. If we could get a high #2 for Cassell, Mallett should retrieve a Lawrence Welk deal.

chiefs are a disaster. play it safe with a screen on 3rd and long...just to fumble it. lilja is also getting destroyed

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

watching the Chefs is like trying to take a dump when you're constipated...every play is a grunt and a groan...and then, after a few little pea sized clumps are passed you give up and get up off the seat still all backed up...

Yeah, let's trade for Bowe.

The guy is a lemon, as evidenced by the fact that nobody wants him despite everybody's fans wanting him.

Would I like to see Eric Weddle in the Patriots secondary or what?

well .....

in terms of defense, weddle's the guy in sd, but butler and phillips are good too

ingram looks like a playmaker but doesn't get a ton of plays yet

as for offense, our real problem, it's just patchwork

that oline needs major renovation

Wake me up when the games over........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

gotta love that afc west hate

Yeah, Brian Daboll, you've got the right to complain... your offenses in Cleveland Miami and now KC have been soooo potent.

On that play where Cassel was completely engulfed and managed to escape for a decent gain, Chiefs fans were *****ing at him because he didn't make the downfield pass. :bricks:

i like that rivers isn't stat watching

kc obviously faking an injury to stop the clock

(joking)

Rivers throw away, very much like Bradys vs Seahawks, no:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back