PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Arizona Cardinals at St. Louis Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I can safely say the Cards are who we thought they were and we left them off the hook.

Damn... how much better would Steven Jackson make the Pats, especially in the 4th quarter when we have to run the clock down. Imagine Fells and Gronk blocking for him. Drooooooooolllllllll

Last edited:
I can't see Arizona winning a Superbowl with Kevin Kolb as their QB. Despite the OL issues, he makes far too many poor decisions and misses far too many open window throws.

This games makes me think one thing.
How the **** did this Cardinal team beat/out coach the Patriots?

Bradford completions: 7
Kolb times sacked: 8

This games makes me think one thing.
How the **** did this Cardinal team beat/out coach the Patriots?

Bradford completions: 7
Kolb times sacked: 8
10 basically free points will do that. Kolb only had 140 yards against the Pats. Pass rush and pass defense weren't the problem. Punt protection and a badly timed interception were.

10 basically free points will do that. Kolb only had 140 yards against the Pats. Pass rush and pass defense weren't the problem. Punt protection and a badly timed interception were.

Quoted for truth

Ninkovich got dominated by these OTs.

Marqui said:
Ninkovich got dominated by these OTs.

while ninko hasnt completely settled into his new role and I wasn't able to see the whole game...replacement refs were notoriously bad at holding calls...and when kolb wasn't getting sacked tonight there were lots of holding calls.

btw...amendola getting hurt again makes him cheap in the offseason...and the pats were interested...probably still are

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

Now I can safely say the Cards are who we thought they were and we left them off the hook.

The Cardinals are not really a very good football team. After they won their 4th game, I publicly stated that they will have a hard time reaching 9-7 or 8-8.

They did not beat the Patriots, the Patriots, and a penalty call, is what beat them.

The call against Gronk for holding which nullified a probable winning touchdown by Woddhead was a bullsh1t call. Was it a penalty? Sure, probably by the letter of the rule, but if so, then it could be called on probably every play in every game every week.

However, the Pats then went on to blow it themselves with the missed field goal. The Cardinals did not win the game, the Patriots lost the game.

Tonight's game against a St. Louis team that is not really that good either, exposed the Cardinals for what they are, a team with a fairly decent defense, but an offense with a pee picking poor quarterback, a sieve for an offensive line, and only one high quality player, FitzGerald.

People wonder why Fitz didnt opt for free agency and instead stayed with Arizona. Simple answer, in Arizona, even if he screws up, he is king. The fans there are the leas knowledgeable of any fans in the NFL, and rarely, if ever, criticize their own, no matter what. So, it is a soft deal for Fitz playing in AZ. He can screw up all he wants and takes no heat for it.

Worst fans, IMO, in the NFL.

These jokers did not beat the Pats. The "Edelman experiment" which was a total underestimation of the Cards D is what cost us that game.

intradivisional games are pretty rough, usually toss ups

funny to see you guys overreact though , you have such a complex about other teams who dare to beat you

stop generalizing...there's 20,000 plus members here..

intradivisional games are pretty rough, usually toss ups

funny to see you guys overreact though , you have such a complex about other teams who dare to beat you

Damn dude how many teams' message boards do you have 3000+ posts on lol. Broncos, Pats, Chargers..

You're a great poster, but still funny to see you all the way over here

Damn dude how many teams' message boards do you have 3000+ posts on lol. Broncos, Pats, Chargers..

I always wonder why the hell that guy posts here. I can see if we are playing his team..but that's it

**** i'm banned on sd's board ha!

What are you basing this on?

just about every season, every division has some tough games

you know this is true just from past bills dolphins and jets games

familiarity is a big equalizer in division games....

I always wonder why the hell that guy posts here. I can see if we are playing his team..but that's it

why the **** wouldn't i post here, this is a great board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey