PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Arizona Cardinals at St. Louis Rams - odds, stats, preview and pick

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Thursday Night Football: Arizona Cardinals at St. Louis Rams - odds, stats, preview and pick

John Morgan

St. Louis may be all but mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, but they have been a thorn in the side for contending teams all season. The Rams defeated the Seahawks, Niners and Broncos earlier this year, and have won their last two games by a comb

Continue reading...

One case where the records of each team are not a good indicator of who is the favorite. This would seem to be an evenly matched game at this point. Rams seem on the way up while the Cards seem on the way down. I still think they'll get in the playoffs, but only as a wild card.

Excellent block by Fitz on that run. Good Damn would he be great here

Torn who to root for. Would like to root for ARI but not sure after all the trash kelly talked about the pats not about winning all that crap. But OTOH I dislike fisher.

Think I root for st Louis even though Fisher is a grade a jerk.

Usually when the Pats don't play I root against teams that can affect their playoff chances or against teams that I just can't stand. These two teams I kind of don't ever think about, so I don't hate either one and it's hard then choosing who to route for. lol

Frostee Rucker with another big play. Last week he had two sacks, and his pressure on Alex Smith resulted in an interception. First time Tre Mason ran the ball Rucker blew up the play for a loss of five. Now a forced fumble on Mason and Arizona is inside the five yard line.

I've carefully examined our rooting interests, and based on the evidence, I've concluded...

tumblr_lyy56ljH401qedb29o1_500.gif

Big hit up high, I guess this crew didn't get the memo

this game has that zzzzz factor to me but the Bs are getting blown out so not watching that crap tonight... Outside of FF...no reason for me to watch. I need Mason not to suck and he is sucking so far..not good

The network panned the stadium. Many many empty seats

St louis is a weak market for a team. Could put them in LA as it seems LA is def going to be getting a team here soon...but most likely OAK or SD

This game sucks. Bs making it a game...going with Bs now...back and forth back and forth

Wasn't there talk of a boycott after the "hands up don't shoot" thing. From what I understand they have had attendance issues anyway, but it looked like a lot of red shirts on the last shot behind the az bench.

Holy ****, the upper sections are empty.

None of the announcers mentioned 'blow to the head' after all those slow motion replays, and only discussed incomplete pass versus fumble?

St louis is a weak market for a team. Could put them in LA as it seems LA is def going to be getting a team here soon...but most likely OAK or SD

This game sucks. Bs making it a game...going with Bs now...back and forth back and forth
The Los Angelas Rams? Unthinkable.:D

Why isn't Hulk-a-hack reffing this snoozer. I hope he doesn't get to ruin one of the decent games this weekend.

This game isn't exactly a poster child for today's (i.e., lots of offense) NFL

-+- 11 drives - and only 14 first downs
-+- only two drives into the red zone
-+- 0/2 on those red zone opportunities
-+- a combined 7/16 on third down
-+- a combined 5.27 yards per play, which is in the vicinity of what Tampa Bay, Carolina and the Giants are producing this year
-+- it's like sudden death overtime: first team to score a touchdown wins​

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back