PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here’s the latest, just issued by the Patriots: Limited Participation in Practice: WR Jabar Gaffney (shoulder) Full Participation in Practice: QB Tom Brady (right shoulder) The Giants have not issued their injury report yet.

More...

AWESOME INJURY REPORT!!
there's nothing like an empty injury report

I like.

Did Jab hurt his shoulder in the SD game? I had not heard he was dinged up until yesterday.

I like.

Did Jab hurt his shoulder in the SD game? I had not heard he was dinged up until yesterday.

I was just wondering the same thing.. How did I miss THAT???

Here’s the latest, just issued by the Patriots: Limited Participation in Practice: WR Jabar Gaffney (shoulder) Full Participation in Practice: QB Tom Brady (right shoulder) The Giants have not issued their injury report yet.

More...

OMG!!! What's wrong with Tom shoulder. That is his throwing arm. Ankle would not be too bad, o-line protects him well....but if he can't throw the ball we are screwed.....:eek:

Sounds pretty good to me.

My favorite part of listening to sports radio today in DC was when they said "Tom Brady was on the injury point, not with his ankle but with his shoulder" and then went on to discuss it. I knew people around here would love that.

i read some where that gaffney is a free agent.is that true?

I think Gaff got hurt in practice on Monday. And he is a FA after the season.

OMG!!! What's wrong with Tom shoulder. That is his throwing arm. Ankle would not be too bad, o-line protects him well....but if he can't throw the ball we are screwed.....:eek:

Offseason, Hoodie, offseason. We'll bring the thread back then. Too much stress this week. After the hoopla we can discuss the shoulder and Maroney's glass status while you crush oreos and eat kitty cats!;)

thank you for your updated. It's good to know everybody is healthy. After throwing 50+ TDs, tom's arm is going to be sore. :)

Yes, throwing 5 more TDs will make Tom forget about his ankle or shoulder problem on this Sunday.

Last edited:
you just made jabar gaffney cry

im a big fan of the guy. but limited participation from the mouth of belichick means the guy took too long taking a piss during practice!

Getting the excuses lined up...

Burress Held Out of Practice for Second Straight Day

TEMPE, Ariz. — Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress missed his second consecutive practice Thursday, this time because of because of swelling and soreness in his left knee, according to the designated pool reporter at the session.
Burress didn’t practice Wednesday because of his chronic right ankle injury. On Thursday, he stretched and attempted to run a few pass routes in the opening minutes of practice before spending the remainder of the nearly two-hour session in the training room receiving treatment.
“Who knows, it may be related,” Giants Coach Tom Coughlin said of Burress’s knee and ankle issues. “It’s a matter of how fast the swelling goes down so he can deal with it.”
During Thursday’s last media session with Giants players until after the Super Bowl, Burress said he planned to practice later in the day.
“He has an ankle that always has been a problem, but he also has some issues with a knee that off-and-on in the past has bothered him,” Coughlin said. “That’s the thing right now. Between the two of them, that’s why he’s not working. He comes out and tries to go and can’t go.”
Coughlin said he was hopeful that Burress will feel better for Friday’s practice.

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/31/burress-held-out-of-practice-for-second-straight-day/

I'm not sure, but I think this may be the cleanest injury report for the Patriots in YEARS.

I wonder if Strahan is probable with a tired mouth.

Plexiglass Furnace should be questionable with a severe case of the uglies.

I wonder if Strahan is probable with a tired mouth.

Plexiglass Furnace should be questionable with a severe case of the uglies.

ha nice.

Those really weird hairs on plexico's chin creek me out bigtime. that guy is one creepy sucker.

I hope he doesn't play. this team could use a break. (i realize he's playing)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye