PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thunder and Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I don't quite remember who coined the title in the game thread tonight..But this thunder and lightning deal is really thrilling to watch.Its a darn two headed beast with Clock Killin Dillion and Laurence'kool-aid'Maroney.This rook is a BLESSING.Though I pray that declaration doesn't come premature ....This running game will be feared by opposing Defenses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Patriots4Ever said:
I don't quite remember who coined the title in the game thread tonight..But this thunder and lightning deal is really thrilling to watch.Its a darn two headed beast with Clock Killin Dillion and Laurence'kool-aid'Maroney.This rook is a BLESSING.Though I pray that declaration doesn't come premature ....This running game will be feared by opposing Defenses.

That would be me!! Anyway, looking at Maroney - he may be thunder and lightening all rolled into one. However, Dillon also look awesome, there is plenty of room and great need for two that can carry the rock on a team.

Dillon is back! Enough said! I see the burst he had when he was with Cincy. He looks really quick of the snap, running with a purpose. If this game is any indication, look for Dillon to have a big year. Oh yeah, Maroney is the real deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes