PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thru week 6 Amendola has only proven his critics correct…

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not the only one. 11B with decorators, lots of salad, and 70% service connected DV. My point stands. There are plenty of us out here who don't wave our creds. It's a free country but if you can handle your business, there's no need to wave your resume. We've all got one... that's all. I'm done.

I am not waving my resume, you can see that on LinkedIn the guy was being a ****, he said I would get my lights punched out, I suggested against him trying and told him why, that is not flexing that is just letting it be known – I am not some little punk that you’re going to run your mouth at because you’re behind a monitor, I will call your bluff and when I am relaxing in my big boy recliner this weekend and my doorbell doesn’t ring I will have officially called his bluff. It is not about resumes it is about if you’re going to put it out there you should follow through or you shouldn’t be putting it out there to begin with. I did not post at him threatening, insulting him, or anything else so if you want to give anyone a lecture on how you should handle yourself on the internet I think you’re probably directing it at the wrong person, I would gather to say given he called me a loser, said I would get my lights knocked out and told me to get a life my response to him was pretty damn respectful and your taking issue with it really shows a bias.

I invented the internet, Al Gore took credit.

Look, I'll admit, there are times when being married to Jessica Alba, being incredibly rich and handsome, as well as being feared by all who know me is a burden. It's just a cross i have to bear. It doesn't make me a bad person.

Jessica Alba is married to Cash Warren, and he is an avid fan of CA based teams.

Cash Warren Pictures, Biography, News, Videos

I am not waving my resume, you can see that on LinkedIn the guy was being a ****, he said I would get my lights punched out, I suggested against him trying and told him why, that is not flexing that is just letting it be known – I am not some little punk that you’re going to run your mouth at because you’re behind a monitor, I will call your bluff and when I am relaxing in my big boy recliner this weekend and my doorbell doesn’t ring I will have officially called his bluff. It is not about resumes it is about if you’re going to put it out there you should follow through or you shouldn’t be putting it out there to begin with. I did not post at him threatening, insulting him, or anything else so if you want to give anyone a lecture on how you should handle yourself on the internet I think you’re probably directing it at the wrong person, I would gather to say given he called me a loser, said I would get my lights knocked out and told me to get a life my response to him was pretty damn respectful and your taking issue with it really shows a bias.

Bias? I didn't even read his post nor do I even know who you're talking about since I only picked up the thread at the end and happened to read your counter-threat. I was originally curious as to why you made it. I was offering you the advice of experience about flashing and somehow you think I'm defending the poster. Telling him to f off is one thing. Putting your resume out there is unnecessary. I've told plenty of people to f off on this board but even my service response was fairly coded in a way that many civilians wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Again, I said I was done before and I am now.

Signed...Address and resume withheld because I don't care to meet any new friends ;)

The media has no idea who I root for.

I really don’t get what your beef is with me Ivan, you think I’m arrogant, but really what you know about me is all in font which is very much open to interpretation. I don’t think you would feel that way if we were having a verbal conversation so consider the fact that the reader is actually assigning the tone and it might not be the actual tone that the writer had intended.

Honestly I would like to put this little charade to bed, I feel like we should be able to disagree on specific topics without making it a Brady6 and Ivan issue so I offer you this olive branch along with my apology for anything I may have said that offended you previously, do with this as you please, but your perceived tone aside this is a sincere attempt so please don’t **** on it even if you don’t wish to accept it.

Bias? I didn't even read his post nor do I even know who you're talking about since I only picked up the thread at the end and happened to read your counter-threat. I was originally curious as to why you made it. I was offering you the advice of experience about flashing and somehow you think I'm defending the poster. Telling him to f off is one thing. Putting your resume out there is unnecessary. I've told plenty of people to f off on this board but even my service response was fairly coded in a way that many civilians wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Again, I said I was done before and I am now.

Signed...Address and resume withheld because I don't care to meet any new friends ;)

I assumed that you had read the posts prior to involving yourself in the conversation, if you didn’t it are all good and I apologize for the bias comment. As far my waving my resume I guess that is open to interpretation, you prefer to tell people to tell people to go **** themselves, I prefer to take a let’s put the cards on the table approach, as far as my resume I said I did 3 tours I didn’t compromise any operations or even speak to the military coding of missions so I would exactly say I put much out there, in retrospect you probably provide more military intelligence in your post than I did mine. Either way I have not beef with you, we just seem to have a differing opinion on how to handle overly aggressive men on the internet that is what it is.

We are in agreement on the desire to make friends, I don’t have that either... Have a good day pal.

Honestly I would like to put this little charade to bed...

Dude - my unsolicited two cents: will be great for everyone if you apply this suggestion to this thread and revisit after Amendola returns and plays a game.

Only reason I responded on this thread now is because it keeps popping up on top every time you make a remark. So, put this to bed for some time.

Be happy that we are probably going to see Gronk and get back to rooting for the Pats this weekend.

Adios,

Dude - my unsolicited two cents: will be great for everyone if you apply this suggestion to this thread and revisit after Amendola returns and plays a game.

Only reason I responded on this thread now is because it keeps popping up on top every time you make a remark. So, put this to bed for some time.

Be happy that we are probably going to see Gronk and get back to rooting for the Pats this weekend.

Adios,

Well said! I am out of this permanently!

We can revisit this in the second half of the season, at which time for the record I sincerely hope Amendola proves everything I said in here wrong!!!

[T]he official title I am given is Federal Flight Deck Officer however my company labels us as In Flight Marshalls and I used the slang Flight Marshall.

The confusion arose because you added in response to a negative poster "so technically you’d be breaking Federal law and I have a feeling that you wouldn’t do so well in Federal prison."

If you claim to be a federal officer in your home, which an FFDO is not (that is a certification sanctioned by a federal agency) and a U.S. Marshal is, then that is the only logical inference. If you are an airline pilot, then your employer would be the airline, not the United States government. That person is a civilian when not on an airplane, not a law enforcement officer. Here is the federal law. Note the "while engaged in or on account of the performance of official duties" requirement.

That link is a fact from a reputable source. Your opinion as to what an FFDO is, which is not consistent with federal definition, is an erroneous opinion. The links make that statement credible.

And I could care less about your resume. As others have stated, you put the information out there and claimed to be a federal officer in your home, which is patently wrong. And, to make that point clear, I have provided actual authority, through links to outside legal authority, to establish that you are wrong about you and your understanding of your profession. In your response, note the absence of links in the opinions you offer in reply.

As far as creditability goes at the end of the day my points will always be creditable than yours, why because I am just offering up facts, things that anyone who knows how to use the internet can pull up

And this sums up the issues with your posts, and makes you sound like you are 12 years old. I did not threaten or insult you, and I do not condone it (I will employ sarcasm at some point when there is no rational discussion). I was actually trying to help you make your points here, if you actually have a point. Not one of your responses to those four points above has any hyperlink authority whatsoever, which makes them your unsupported opinion, not fact. The posters here taken seriously - consider Deus, agree or disagree with him - offer actual hyperlinks when making an argument. Note that none of your so called facts under the 4 points you attempt to respond to, have any link other than your statement. In providing a link to the Amendola MMA training, you actually provided a basis for a rational discussion. You may have simply misunderstood the article, which happens. As you stated, if "anyone who knows how to use the internet can pull up" that authority, then that means you can easily do it. Why didn't you and why haven't you, if it is such a simple thing to do? Now prove your point and show you can answer those points with something other than text you type and then claim to be fact.

And if you want to offer a put down to someone, it's "more credible", not 'creditable'. Opinions and arguments are credible. Actions are creditable.

others are offering excuses and hanging their hats on hopes and dreams that Danny will turn it around and they’ll be the loyal fan for always believing in him, by weeks 17 they’ll all turn just like they did last year with Lloyd they’ll hop off the Amendola fan wagon and post as if they were never on it.

This is my point, that Amendola will turn it around in the end? No. Most intelligent responses have outright stated or implied that less than 3% of a contract is too small a sample to call the deal a failure. Maybe you do have a reading comprehension problem. Try to find the post from me in this thread that says that. That should be easier than the Internet information you claim is readily available that you haven't produced. I wouldn't bet the farm on him being a steady contributor, given his history. At week 6, I just am not looking to write him off (and for the record, I never had major issues with Lloyd, nor changed my position on him). If you claim to be practical in doing so, I hope you do not have money in the stock market because you are likely to lose a bunch with market fluctuations. He either contributes in the near future, or he is cut like every other injury riddled player that has played for the Pats (see Jake Ballard). And for the record as well, I believe Welker was history, regardless of whether Amendola was signed. If the Pats wanted Welker, they could have cleared the money to pay him. It isn't necessarily an either/or proposition.

Re: Re: Thru week 6 Amendola has only proven his critics correct…

The confusion arose because you added in response to a negative poster "so technically you’d be breaking Federal law and I have a feeling that you wouldn’t do so well in Federal prison."

If you claim to be a federal officer in your home, which an FFDO is not (that is a certification sanctioned by a federal agency) and a U.S. Marshal is, then that is the only logical inference. If you are an airline pilot, then your employer would be the airline, not the United States government. That person is a civilian when not on an airplane, not a law enforcement officer. Here is the federal law. Note the "while engaged in or on account of the performance of official duties" requirement.

That link is a fact from a reputable source. Your opinion as to what an FFDO is, which is not consistent with federal definition, is an erroneous opinion. The links make that statement credible.

And I could care less about your resume. As others have stated, you put the information out there and claimed to be a federal officer in your home, which is patently wrong. And, to make that point clear, I have provided actual authority, through links to outside legal authority, to establish that you are wrong about you and your understanding of your profession. In your response, note the absence of links in the opinions you offer in reply.

And this sums up the issues with your posts, and makes you sound like you are 12 years old. I did not threaten or insult you, and I do not condone it (I will employ sarcasm at some point when there is no rational discussion). I was actually trying to help you make your points here, if you actually have a point. Not one of your responses to those four points above has any hyperlink authority whatsoever, which makes them your unsupported opinion, not fact. The posters here taken seriously - consider Deus, agree or disagree with him - offer actual hyperlinks when making an argument. Note that none of your so called facts under the 4 points you attempt to respond to, have any link other than your statement. In providing a link to the Amendola MMA training, you actually provided a basis for a rational discussion. You may have simply misunderstood the article, which happens. As you stated, if "anyone who knows how to use the internet can pull up" that authority, then that means you can easily do it. Why didn't you and why haven't you, if it is such a simple thing to do? Now prove your point and show you can answer those points with something other than text you type and then claim to be fact.

And if you want to offer a put down to someone, it's "more credible", not 'creditable'. Opinions and arguments are credible. Actions are creditable.

This is my point, that Amendola will turn it around in the end? No. Most intelligent responses have outright stated or implied that less than 3% of a contract is too small a sample to call the deal a failure. Maybe you do have a reading comprehension problem. Try to find the post from me in this thread that says that. That should be easier than the Internet information you claim is readily available that you haven't produced. I wouldn't bet the farm on him being a steady contributor, given his history. At week 6, I just am not looking to write him off (and for the record, I never had major issues with Lloyd, nor changed my position on him). If you claim to be practical in doing so, I hope you do not have money in the stock market because you are likely to lose a bunch with market fluctuations. He either contributes in the near future, or he is cut like every other injury riddled player that has played for the Pats (see Jake Ballard). And for the record as well, I believe Welker was history, regardless of whether Amendola was signed. If the Pats wanted Welker, they could have cleared the money to pay him. It isn't necessarily an either/or proposition.

As I said in post #488 I am done with this thread. I have provided links pertaining to injury reports, snap counts, player stats and athletic metrics in addition to the MMA link, if you didn't read them that isn't my problem. I don't care if you agree with me on this situation, and the more creditable person will be determined at the end of the season so we can circle back then.

I do want to point out that Amendola has been ruled out for Sunday which means best case scenario he will play in 75% of the regular season gsmes.

For the record I agree with you on Welker being gone no matter what.

As far as my career if you wish to discuss that further as I said PM me and I'd be more than happy to send you a picture of my government issued identification card with my face and real name on it, I do not make up stories I don't have to.

I invented the internet, Al Gore took credit.

One final post in here not on the Amendola subject but just about what has been going on between you and I because the fact is up until a few weeks ago I never had any animosity towards you in fact I have on several occasions offered complements directly to you and offered accolades about you as a poster. See the link below.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ortance-belichick-qb2-page16.html#post3483545

It was not until you felt the need to ride up on your high horse with your one liner posts that offered no justification and were demeaning in nature that this little forum tiff began, and even then I took full responsibility even though I clearly wasn’t the only one at fault but I did so in an attempt to be the bigger person and put this crap to rest now we’re right back at square one, so if there is issues between you and I it is because you **** all over a fellow poster who held you in high regard and admired your football knowledge for your own enjoyment, maybe you confused my kindness for weakness and thought you could bully me either way this rift is not on me, and you need stop trying to put it on me. If you want to keep it going that is fine, do as you please but don't act like the victim here, you set us down this track, so if you want to get back to a good place you need to own some of this and make an attempt to right things, otherwise just don't comment my posts because I don't want to deal with this anymore I am here to enjoy football, educate myself and engage in the occasional debate while maintaining respect for one another.

One final post in here not on the Amendola subject but just about what has been going on between you and I because the fact is up until a few weeks ago I never had any animosity towards you in fact I have on several occasions offered complements directly to you and offered accolades about you as a poster. See the link below.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ortance-belichick-qb2-page16.html#post3483545

It was not until you felt the need to ride up on your high horse with your one liner posts that offered no justification and were demeaning in nature that this little forum tiff began, and even then I took full responsibility even though I clearly wasn’t the only one at fault but I did so in an attempt to be the bigger person and put this crap to rest now we’re right back at square one, so if there is issues between you and I it is because you **** all over a fellow poster who held you in high regard and admired your football knowledge for your own enjoyment, maybe you confused my kindness for weakness and thought you could bully me either way this rift is not on me, and you need stop trying to put it on me. If you want to keep it going that is fine, do as you please but don't act like the victim here, you set us down this track, so if you want to get back to a good place you need to own some of this and make an attempt to right things, otherwise just don't comment my posts because I don't want to deal with this anymore I am here to enjoy football, educate myself and engage in the occasional debate while maintaining respect for one another.

After reading this I am truly embarassed for you.

After reading this I am truly embarassed for you.

Embarrassed for me? That’s a joke, I am done with you pal, you are not worth trying to mend fences with, you take more pleasure in fighting with people than you do with trying to have positive interactions, that is your issue not mine and no longer going to indulge your obscure internet acts, you can go find someone else to help you get your rocks off, if you see my posts just ignore them I will do the same for yours, in addition don’t personal message me you and I have nothing to discuss and no reason to ever interact again. The fact is if how you post is a reflection of who you are you're just not a very nice person and I have no interest lousy people so take it elsewhere.

The Amendola effect. Its more than just Samuel L. Jackson in a wheelchair...

Embarrassed for me? That’s a joke, I am done with you pal, you are not worth trying to mend fences with, you take more pleasure in fighting with people than you do with trying to have positive interactions, that is your issue not mine and no longer going to indulge your obscure internet acts, you can go find someone else to help you get your rocks off, if you see my posts just ignore them I will do the same for yours, in addition don’t personal message me you and I have nothing to discuss and no reason to ever interact again. The fact is if how you post is a reflection of who you are you're just not a very nice person and I have no interest lousy people so take it elsewhere.

Thanks for conforming my opinion about your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back