PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Throw the Dolphins a bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll find some of the best entertainment here, but trolls pretty much stopped coming into this forum. I don't understand why?

Well maybe if they weren't banned for even challengeing one thing the Pats did there would be a more diverse community.

Well maybe if they weren't banned for even challengeing one thing the Pats did there would be a more diverse community.
No thats not it.....its the way we kill them with our kindness......:D

so how am I, aqua if this guy is aqua? is everyone aqua? what a douche.
you have two IDs you idiot. its not hard to do. you know that aqua. you were banned here what? four times. your mama is a douche lol

As long as they beat the Jet's and cost Manjudas his job they are ok in my book.
I too agree there ground game could be something.
I don't believe in there defense yet I think there short on linebackers so I think we will see alot of 4-3 from them with little change up.
Not enough flexibility in the secondary to really confuse opposing qbs.
Can any of their Qbs put the team on their shoulders and will a victory?
Do they have a number one receiver?
Or just a bunch of 3's and 2's?
I'm thinking the young guy his name escapes me at the moment will be there number 1 receiver and no I don't mean Ginn he is a 4th maybe third receiver at best and a decent return man.
All this plus first year head coach the loss of Dom Capers:D
to me equals at best 5-11 and that's only if Ronnie Brown can dominate Ricky is only gonna be worth anything on the goal line.
He is done as a impact back in this league.
Still good enough for oh who am I kidding last place again but they knock the jet's out of the wildcard race by sweeping them.
The Bills is the team to look for I thought they had a excellent draft and there getting alot of guys back.

im a pats fan. are you aqua? you need to grow up dude:rolleyes:

Me grow up? listen *** youre the one calling me a twat. lmao. im not a pats fan but can appreciate what they have done. i feel so sorry for the pats fans with you in there forum. pats fans as a whole are pretty cool, but you......... you are an imbarressment, even coming from a fins fan. thats sad.

Me grow up? listen im a ***. youre the one calling me a twat and you are right i am. lmao. im not a pats fan but can appreciate what they have done. i feel so sorry for my mommy for having me as her cross dressing son. pats fans as a whole are pretty cool, but you......... you are the greatest. i would wipe your ass anytime.
good grief:eek::eek:

Me grow up? listen *** youre the one calling me a twat. lmao. im not a pats fan but can appreciate what they have done. i feel so sorry for the pats fans with you in there forum. pats fans as a whole are pretty cool, but you......... you are an imbarressment, even coming from a fins fan. thats sad.

I think it's ironic how critical he is of Dolphins fans for coming here, to a FOOTBALL message board to talk FOOTBALL. But, he's just here to talk smack with fans of other teams.

That's what is pathetic.

But I've found that if you just ignore his posts, he goes away.

"I think Aqua knows to put the common before addressing someone personally and knows that should be the end of the sentence. I think he also knows one word sentences usually don't work."

What is a "common"? If you're the new spokesperson for Doofin fans on this forum, you're off to a rip roaring start.

"I think Aqua knows to put the common before addressing someone personally and knows that should be the end of the sentence. I think he also knows one word sentences usually don't work."

What is a "common"? If you're the new spokesperson for Doofin fans on this forum, you're off to a rip roaring start.
lol classic double g:rocker:

I think it's ironic how critical he is of Dolphins fans for coming here, to a FOOTBALL message board to talk FOOTBALL. But, he's just here to talk smack with fans of other teams.

That's what is pathetic.

With the few posts you have here you havent come close to making PP go away...good luck with that....:singing:

With the few posts you have here you havent come close to making PP go away...good luck with that....:singing:

Yeah. To the Fin fans: if you guys want to talk football, go to the Patriots forum. Lots of threads get derailed there to talk about divisional opponents. VLR is basically our smack shack. It's not the finest smack you'll ever see talked, but it's good to pass the time.

Yeah, go over to the main forum, I'm sure there are plenty of Patriots fans dying to talk football with fans of the 1-15 Doofins.

If it weren't 2,000 degrees with 900% humidity at Doofin games, I'd suggest you all should wear paper bags over your heads at the games.

Yeah, go over to the main forum, I'm sure there are plenty of Patriots fans dying to talk football with fans of the 1-15 Doofins.

If it weren't 2,000 degrees with 900% humidity at Doofin games, I'd suggest you all should wear paper bags over your heads at the games.

It's good for a tan though. Better be tan than pasty white is what I alwasy say. The girls seem to like it too.

Last edited:

That's what is pathetic.

:rocker:perfect:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey