PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Throw the Dolphins a bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
i eat ****, and im a stupif f-ck
no argument here douche i mean aqua. i checked your ip and its the same as coheed$cabrea or whatever name you choose aqua. lmao owned again you racist pig. two phony names this time well done.

no argument here douche i mean aqua. i checked your ip and its the same as coheed$cabrea or whatever name you choose aqua. lmao owned again you racist pig. two phony names this time well done.

i know youre full of it, i dont even know who this aqua guy is. so i know your full of it. your like the grumpy old man who never gets any, so he goes and beats his children. lighten up dude.

i know youre full of it, i dont even know who this aqua guy is. so i know your full of it. your like the grumpy old man who never gets any, so he goes and beats his children. lighten up dude.
lmao. thats just what aqua would say. lmao your so bagged aqua. anybody who has spent time on finheaven knows who aqua is . now your caught in yet another lie. and how would you have any idea how old i am you just joined here right? lmao. you stupid clown lol

lmao. thats just what aqua would say. lmao your so bagged aqua. anybody who has spent time on finheaven knows who aqua is . now your caught in yet another lie. and how would you have any idea how old i am you just joined here right? lmao. you stupid clown lol

who said anything about how old you are? If you go look for me at finheaven then you wwill see that ive only been on ther for less than 2 months, so go ahead and check you old bag, get a life freak boy.

who said anything about how old you are? If you go look for me at finheaven then you wwill see that ive only been on ther for less than 2 months, so go ahead and check you old bag, get a life freak boy.
lmao two months is long enough to know lol. your caught again dumb f-ck

the grumpy old man who never gets any, .
i thought you said you didnt say anything about how old i was? lol there is no question who you are lol. your like the stupid pimple faced kid beating off to playboy lol

Last edited:
Originally Posted by finzman13 View Post
. your like the grumpy old man who never gets any, .

I want you to read that very carefully, it says you are LIKE. an old man key word LIKE. learn how to read

OK, I am that dude you keep talking about. (even thought im not) and what? What r u gunna do? Own me? Ouch, that hurt man:( If you want me to be him then fine, ill be him, does that make you feel better old man?

i thought you said you didnt say anything about how old i was? lol there is no question who you are lol. your like the stupid pimple faced kid beating off to playboy lol

Grow the hell up

lol I have been hearing this same old **** since before I went to boot camp. What ever happened to aqua anyway:confused:

You're Aqua, I knew it! ;)

The guy did leave an impression.

This thread is entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is entertaining.

You'll find some of the best entertainment here, but trolls pretty much stopped coming into this forum. I don't understand why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes