PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Throw the Dolphins a bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey thanks for you input man, i agree with what you said. IMO I think we will be a 8-8 or 9-7. team. missing the playoffs."

You may be right KontradictioN, but that posting style ("man", the brutal punctuation, etc) reminds me of Aqua; if it's not him, maybe it's just that Doofin fans think the best ten years of their lives was their time spent in high school..........

"That's where all the heavy-weights from Finheaven went after a dispute with ownership."

No offense, but considering how much the Dolphins have sucked this Century, are there really any heavy weight fans left? And I don't mean heavy weights in the "wrecking balls who are pushing 300lb's" sense.............

"That's where all the heavy-weights from Finheaven went after a dispute with ownership."

No offense, but considering how much the Dolphins have sucked this Century, are there really any heavy weight fans left? And I don't mean heavy weights in the "wrecking balls who are pushing 300lb's" sense.............

The fact that we've shouldered the largest public sports MB over this decade says a lot about the fans. I remember visiting here around the time of the Super Bowl and there were a lot of Pats fans saying they had given up.

"Hey thanks for you input man, i agree with what you said. IMO I think we will be a 8-8 or 9-7. team. missing the playoffs."

You may be right KontradictioN, but that posting style ("man", the brutal punctuation, etc) reminds me of Aqua; if it's not him, maybe it's just that Doofin fans think the best ten years of their lives was their time spent in high school..........

I think Aqua knows to put the common before addressing someone personally and knows that should be the end of the sentence. I think he also knows one word sentences usually don't work.

Coheed&Cambria;916192=aquasucksballsforever04 said:
]He was brash and abbrasive to start with and that left a sour taste in the Pats fans' mouths. After he settled down and was ready to discuss real football, no one wanted to give him a chance.

If you go to thephins.com, he posts very frequently there and is well respected.
aqua your a piece of **** who doenst honor bets and is a proven liar stfu.

Last edited:
I see you've learned that a 1 can sometimes represent an "I" in order to circumvent the profanity filter.

Well done.

That's not Aqua either. Finzfan is the more likely of the two. Either way, if I were him or NEM (which I wouldn't want to be, but just for argument's sake), I would be getting a good laugh at all the paranoia.

It's funny that the guy has become such a legend and that's what's cracking me up. Whether he's remembered in a good way or bad way doesn't matter, the fact that he's on the mind of so many is hilarious.

Checking through a few threads, the name Aqua still pops up frequently. Too good.

Last edited:
You're on a forum with a bunch of ex and current New Englanders (I myself am an "ex"). Consider Aqua the Buckner of this forum.

Sounds perfect. Good player, but hated for one bad thing. ;)

Was Aqua unanimously hated? Did you hate him, Kontra?

Coheed&Cambria;916283=Aqua4ever04 said:

one bad thing? your definitly aqua you dumb ****. aqua= used toilet paper. your a racist lying welching scum bag

Last edited:

I didn't hate him, but I didn't like him either. Far too much of a homer.

there is no question your aqua. its obvious. why would you feel the need to defend the guy if you were not him. and why would you say one bad thing? if your not him how would you have any idea how many bad things? consider yourself owned again dumb ass. im going to ride you like a horse lmao.

You're on a forum with a bunch of ex and current New Englanders (I myself am an "ex"). Consider Aqua the Buckner of this forum.
i loved billy buckner. aqua is more like grady little or roger clemens. both are cement heads.

there is no question your aqua. its obvious. why would you feel the need to defend the guy if you were not him. and why would you say one bad thing? if your not him how would you have any idea how many bad things? consider yourself owned again dumb ass. im going to ride you like a horse lmao.

You want to ride me? Ew.

Coheed&Cambria;916350= Aqua4ever04 said:
will you ride me please? .
your aqua alright lmao. you always had gay sex on your mind. you racist pig.

Last edited:
this is insane. all i wanted was some input. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill