PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Throw the Dolphins a bone

Status
Not open for further replies.

finzman13

On the Roster
Reaction score
I was just wondering how some of Miamis interconfrence rivals thought the Fins whould do this season. Now you have to admit Miami was no 1-15 team last year as far as the roster was concerned. With a series of major injuries and 6 games lost by 3 or less points, I believe that Miami should have gone 6-10 or 7-9 while that still is nothing to bragg about, still we should h ave won more games. with that being said, I know this is not a Dolphin site and i respect that, nor am i trying to rip on you guys for ANYTHING, as there is nothing bad to say about the Pats. I admit it they are GREAT and we still can not compete this year with you guys. Im just looking to see wht you think about what we have done this offseason with additions to our roster such as Wilford, Freguson, Starks, Crocker, Anderson, Torbor, Long, Smiley, Merling, Ayodele and some others. And also getting Ricky back. As a fin fan I am going to say we will go 7-9 or 8-8. As long as we sweep the Jets I'll be happy. Thank all Of you for reading this and for your input.

I will give you this: you guys should have a mean ground game and a mauler of an offensive lineman. If Henne or Beck pans out, you guys could suprise this year.

yeah, I reckon the dolphins could pull a few surprises, they must really be up for it after last years embarrassment of a season

yeah, I reckon the dolphins could pull a few surprises, they must really be up for it after last years embarrassment of a season

yea, but I am proud to say that Miami did score more points than anyone else did against the pats last year. lol

yea, but I am proud to say that Miami did score more points than anyone else did against the pats last year. lol

I'm afraid I'm going to have to rob you of that honor, the Giants scored more against the pats than anyone else!

I'm afraid I'm going to have to rob you of that honor, the Giants scored more against the pats than anyone else!
did they really? Miami scored 28. what did the giants score? your probably right

the giants scored 35 in our week 16 victory against them (Pats 38-Giants 35)

I think that with your roster and Parcells you have a good chance to become contenders.....I just dont know if he will stick around long enough to finish the job....

im sorry you are right. :( damn there really is nothing for us finfans to brag about lol

Perhaps you forgot this.

(Apparently I can't post links yet but I did have the Camarillo TD posted.)

;) That still makes me warm and fuzzy watching that clip.

In regards to the Dolphins 2008 season, I think they'll win more games than most people expect, but the defense still has some fixing to do and the receivng core could use some bolstering. Once Jake Long gets adjusted and comfortable to NFL speed and Ronnie gets healthy, we are going to kill people on the ground. Long, Smiley, Satele, Murphy and Carey is going to be a top 10 OL very soon and we all know what Ronnie is capable of when he's healthy (led the league in total yards last year.)

Another thing I love is our special teams. Ted Ginn looked great on returns at times despite horrendous special teams units. Now we really have addressed the depth of this team and special teams so I expect Ginn to bust 3 or 4 return touchdowns. We will win 2 games on special teams alone this season.

Either way, we are two months from pre-season and I can't wait for football.

GO DOLPHINS!

Last edited:
I think that with your roster and Parcells you have a good chance to become contenders.....I just dont know if he will stick around long enough to finish the job....
i think you are exactly right. lets just hope that he stays through his 4 year contract.

I think that the Dolphins are going to be playing alot better and will be in every game that they play. I also see them beating teams that are counting them out as easy wins like the Bills who are not as good as they think they are. Dolphins will have a great chance to avoid the cellar when the Bills go into their losing streak swoon.

I think that the Dolphins are going to be playing alot better and will be in every game that they play. I also see them beating teams that are counting them out as easy wins like the Bills who are not as good as they think they are. Dolphins will have a great chance to avoid the cellar when the Bills go into their losing streak swoon.

Hey thanks for you input man, i agree with what you said. IMO I think we will be a 8-8 or 9-7. team. missing the playoffs.

Hey thanks for you input man, i agree with what you said. IMO I think we will be a 8-8 or 9-7. team. missing the playoffs.
lol remember the game in the mud and rain they had against the steelers last season? 3-0 lol thats definitley the lowest scoring game I've ever seen. It was crazy win that punt just stuck in the mud on Heinz field lol sorry, my post was way off topic lol

lol remember the game in the mud and rain they had against the steelers last season? 3-0 lol thats definitley the lowest scoring game I've ever seen. It was crazy win that punt just stuck in the mud on Heinz field lol sorry, my post was way off topic lol

lol yea i remember t hat game. Can you believe I actually thought we might pull that one out? we had a shot but too bad Cam was our coach. lol

lol yea i remember t hat game. Can you believe I actually thought we might pull that one out? we had a shot but too bad Cam was our coach. lol

I have to be honest that, as a Pats fan, I was so hoping for a 0-0 tie. :D

Last edited:
it's going to take more than 1 years for Dolphins to turn around. Parcel is good but don't expect him to lead your team to 13-3 in the future because he is not that good.

it's going to take more than 1 years for Dolphins to turn around. Parcel is good but don't expect him to lead your team to 13-3 in the future because he is not that good.
oh no, only a fool would expect that. im guessing 8-8 at best in 08

I disagree. FedEx Parcel is very good.

:bricks:

Parcell is very good at managing the team but he is a OK coach. His current position at Dolphin is perfect. His record speaks for itself. If a Dolphin wants to make a name for themselves, you need to have somebody as 75% good as BB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing