PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Through 11 games, still major red zone issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point in the season complaining about any possible personnel issues isn't helpful.

What can this team do at this time, to improve this team's red zone defense and offense?

It is just bizarre that this team leads the league in passing yards and is among the bottom 1/5 in red zone offense.

The defense is just confusing to figure out. The talent is there but the unit is less than the sum of its parts somehow.

That's why I'm really wondering if Bill is trying to work more aggressive schemes into the defense . I realize it's December now, but maybe we could just start seeing it? We can only hope at this point.

This to me is the worst thing about this years team. When it gets in the 20's they tighten up and only come a way with 3 and not 6. If this team wants to make a good playoff run they need to score inside the 20's

This to me is the worst thing about this years team. When it gets in the 20's they tighten up and only come a way with 3 and not 6. If this team wants to make a good playoff run they need to score inside the 20's

I am completely baffled why this team can march up and down the field and then do nothing when the field shortens up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes