OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Rate the Patriots' 2010 draft

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was fully prepared to give this draft an A+ given all the pieces that turned out, and how well we did with holes being filled, but looking over that draft, there was a ton of talent in that draft and mad Bill did a great job of accumulating picks for that season.

I mean, we talk about Gronk at 42 as the steal of the draft, but the pick we traded out of ended up being Darryl Washington. Thats perennial DPOY Darryl Washington. Then there was Navarro Bowman the pick after Price, Dunlop and Sean Lee the picks after Cunningham.

So, it will go down as one of the great drafts and a huge success, but I wont totally dismiss those who wish we got that one more piece, since it was most likely out there, whether they fit our needs then or not.

I was fully prepared to give this draft an A+ given all the pieces that turned out, and how well we did with holes being filled, but looking over that draft, there was a ton of talent in that draft and mad Bill did a great job of accumulating picks for that season.

I mean, we talk about Gronk at 42 as the steal of the draft, but the pick we traded out of ended up being Darryl Washington. Thats perennial DPOY Darryl Washington. Then there was Navarro Bowman the pick after Price, Dunlop and Sean Lee the picks after Cunningham.

So, it will go down as one of the great drafts and a huge success, but I wont totally dismiss those who wish we got that one more piece, since it was most likely out there, whether they fit our needs then or not.

And yet . . .

1.29 CB Kyle Wilson
2.61 OT Vladimir Ducasse
4.112 RB Joe McKnight
5.8 FB John Conner

:rofl: :rofl:

And yet . . .

1.29 CB Kyle Wilson
2.61 OT Vladimir Ducasse
4.112 RB Joe McKnight
5.8 FB John Conner

:rofl: :rofl:

Let's continue! :D

2011 draft

1.30 DE Muhammad Wilkerson
3.94 DT Kendrick Ellis
4.126 RB Bilal Powell
5.153 WR Jeremy Kerley
5.208 QB Greg McElroy
7.227 WR Scotty McKnight

2012 draft

1.16 DE Quinton Coples
2.43 WR Stephen Hill
3.77 ILB Demario Davis
5.187 S Josh Bush
6.202 RB Terrance Ganaway
6.203 G Robert Griffin
7.242 S Antonio Allen
7. 244 WR Jordan White

Two good draft picks in three years! :D (Although I'm a big Stephen Hill fan, he went to the worst possible team to develop as a WR)

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back