PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Three NEP players make the Fox Sports All-underpaid team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not surprised that whomever wrote that piece did not realize that in 2009 the salaries of both Mankins and Hobbs will be increased because of escalators.

Michael Huff...wasn't he rumored to be a well liked prospect by BB? Maybe he comes here this offseason. It won't be the first time a Raider has left and flourished with a different team.

Also, I agree with everyone who says Wes Welker is underpaid.

That's the basic principle, yes. Brady's bonus checks have been pretty darn small regardless (think about it for a second--if he and, say, Ellis Hobbs had the same number of snaps last year, he'd get 10-20 times less than Hobbs did).

Reiss has written about this in the past; I'm all but certain that, in his rookie season, Randall Gay had the highest PP bonus in the league.

This year Brady could very well have the smallest check this year of anyone in the league. In past years my guess his would be among the smallest but not the absolute smallest on the team.

Last year Matt Gutierrez had what 10 snaps? Granted he makes less than Brady but he still probably made more per snap than Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back