PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Three-Headed Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGameguy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I am psyched to see our running game this year. Granted, the top guys weren't super last night, but theyve looked good through the preseason. Dillon, Maroney, and Faulk are a deadly trio.

And anyone notice Faulk has been running like he was shot out of a cannon? What happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
DGameguy said:
I am psyched to see our running game this year. Granted, the top guys weren't super last night, but theyve looked good through the preseason. Dillon, Maroney, and Faulk are a deadly trio.

And anyone notice Faulk has been running like he was shot out of a cannon? What happened?

He May have realized that there are RB's nipping at his Butt.i AM STOKED to see this Backfield.I see us going over 2000 yards rushing for the season..A definate possibility.

DGameguy said:

ya. it is a good feeling to see these guys. i dont think that they needed to look great last night. i think it was cobbs vs evens for a roster spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back