PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thread ignore function re-enabled

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Just a quick note that this has been re-installed and tested and appears to be working properly, although node ignore is disabled for performance reasons. But otherwise hopefully this takes care of one piece that I know many have been hoping would return :cool:

Whats this ? hmm you always show as offline Ian, and never see your post. ;)

Thanks! I also liked the thread rating system, where we could give stars to threads. Maybe I'm just missing it, and it is here hiding somewhere?

Just a quick note that this has been re-installed and tested and appears to be working properly, although node ignore is disabled for performance reasons. But otherwise hopefully this takes care of one piece that I know many have been hoping would return :cool:

I feel like a complete moron, but how do I use it? That Esoteric Mysticism thread in the Pub has run its course for me and I'm trying to use this feature for the first time. I remember it used to be a drop down menu under "thread tools", but I can't locate it now.

I feel like a complete moron, but how do I use it? That Esoteric Mysticism thread in the Pub has run its course for me and I'm trying to use this feature for the first time. I remember it used to be a drop down menu under "thread tools", but I can't locate it now.
Let me check into this. I don't have the ability to ignore threads since I have the ability to moderate them, so I'll mess around with my temp account and see if maybe it's a permission setting if it's not showing up for you.

I'm having the same issue as kontra with the same thread. thread tools works on other threads but not the Esoteric Mysticism thread.

I'm having the same issue as kontra with the same thread. thread tools works on other threads but not the Esoteric Mysticism thread.
Maybe some sort of numerical sorcery by the OP.

Should be all set, just fixed the permissions and it's in the "Thread Tools" drop-down menu.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back