PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thoughts on Ellis

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a bit pricey but he showed against us that he is good when it counts. Hopefully he can do it again for us this time. Dont like the showings so far in the season though. Not at that price.

All he needs is a one great game during the playoffs. Kind of like when J.D. Drew hit the homer in the playoffs for the Sox and they went on to be World Champions (he sucked during the regular season).

meh I traded him and woodhead after making them better in madden for forte and peppers.............NBD.........I have a redic team now winning the superbowl

Still a much better acquisition than Haynesworth/Ocho Cinco.

Doug Gabriel and Duane Starks were better acquisitions than Fat Ass Al and worthless piece of **** Ochocrapo :eek:

Last edited:
With almost no snaps the past few weeks, what are people's thoughts on Ellis?

Hes been a role player.

Im fine with that. BBs strategy in the shortened off season was to bring in Vets on the DL and so far its worked out well if you ask me. NE has the 11th ranked rushing defense in the League Football | NFL | Team Leaders - washingtonpost.com

Granted, that stat is skewed somewhat because the Pats generally get the lead and force teams to abandon the run to catch up. But, I like having a rested Vet heading into the post seaosn vs rookie DLs who are about to hit the wall in the coming weeks.

He'll probably play alot vs. the Broncos, Texans if we meet them in playoffs, Raiders too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back