PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thoughts from AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan13

Hall of Fame Poster
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Reprinting a post from the political forum.

Nice Sentiments:

Well, my friends, this has been a very difficult day for all of us. What with the events of last night, and now the "morning after."

We went from euphoria, to despair and disappointment in a matter of minutes as the game came to a close.

And this morning, I am sure all of you felt as I did, having had more time to rehash the events in our minds.

In fact, there were several times this afternoon that tears actually came to my eyes as I sat and pondered the events that took place.

I believe that it hurt me more, as it did for all us Arizonans because of the great, and wonderful events that took place all week long prior to the game.

We were caught up in the entire Super Bowl glitz, and with all those events taking place, particularly those that we hosted at the Vine, it was a week of fantasy, and the emotions just built up day after day in anticipation of Sunday's game.

But, the week was fantastic for me, as I got to meet so many wonderful Patriot fans, and a family of wonderful Giant fans, too. A family that I called right after the game to wish them congrats amidst the roar that I hear in the background from their celebration.

Not only did the Vine have the honor of hosting Bob Kraft, Jonathan Kraft, Andre Tippett, Fred Kirsch, the Patriot Cheerleaders, Pat Patriot and media from all across the New England states and national media, too...but I got to meet Patriot fans, the people that are dear to my heart, from all across this nation, and the world, including Pat Noone, the 2007 Patriot Fan Of The Year, of whom I now have a personal friendship with, and will remain in contact with him, and Mike Schuster, 1999 Patriot Fan Of The Year.

Patriot fans from every New England state as well as those from other states and foreign countries, Germany, Canada, the UK and more.

And, last but not least, some of the members here, at patsfans.com, including socalbong and PatJew.

This was a week that I will remember for as long as I am on this earth, and all of the wonderful, wonderful people that I met and spent time with.

All of the events that took place at the Vine, all the fans I met while just out shopping or in various stores or restaurants, great great Pats fans I ran into at the NFL Experience.... it was a week of great joy...and now, as I finish this typing, with tears flowing down my cheeks, I just want to say to all of you...GOD Bless each and every one of you, I love all Pats fans, and always will.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for what you are, and what you do, and the support that you provide. PATRIOT NATION IS NOT DEAD, IT IS JUST RESTING.

Mike Allen aka NEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back