PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Those Poor Jets Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go read some of the threads on JetsInsider; be prepared to laugh your balls off in the process, what a pathetic pack of bitter losers................

And what team were you all fans of before the recent Pats dynasty? Judging by the join dates around here, not big Pats fans I'd wager. Planning to root for the next up and coming team after the Pats cool off? The bandwagon fun never stops at Patsfans.com.....

Is our fanhood being judged by when we signed up for an internet message board? :rofl:

It's simple, really - I'm nowhere near intelligent. Logic tells me this, and if I can't rely on logic for answers, the whole system breaks down. I recognize now that, illogical though it may be, I like things that are bad for me: flighty women, Bruce Willis movies, encyclopedia-thick burgers, beer with little umbrellas, the Jets.

But I've turned more bitter, of late. Inwardly. I'm starting to wonder if I've made bad choices in my life. I'm going to have to think about it more, but I may just have to give up Bruce Willis movies,

You're wrong, Jack. It's the beer with little umbrellas that is the mistake ... ;)

who cares what Jets fans think? Didn't we see after they cheered noodlearm's injury earlier this year (overshadowed by Spygate) and showed how "classy" they are by harrassing women walking up a ramp that they don't deserve anything other than the constant beatdowns they get year after year???

Ok, my Phillip River's sig is in mothballs until next year. The New York douche bags need to be reminded over and over again that they will be our designated taint sniffers from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes