PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Those Poor Jets Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour93

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
First their hated divison rivals are only one game away from the perfect season, and now their more successful neighbors are going to the SB!

60679138_ef77b2612c_m.jpg

Does it get any worse for these people?

There's a reason why they play in Giants Stadium. ;)

First their hated divison rivals are only one game away from the perfect season, and now their more successful neighbors are going to the SB!

I have a story. Once upon a time, the JETS sucked the fat one. Only it wasn't a a fairy tail it was real life. The End.

The Jets squeal about the cameras and the Patriots subsequently win 18 straight!

Karma baby! Karma baby!

and to make it worse, most jets fans are mets fans.

Maybe to make it up to them, the NFL should have the same half time show as they did for SB38.

That is classic Jets half time show.

Maybe to make it up to them, the NFL should have the same half time show as they did for SB38.

That is classic Jets half time show.

and that would start and stop with Namath.................."I wanna kiss you" drunken rant to Suzie Olber

and that would start and stop with Namath.................."I wanna kiss you" drunken rant to Suzie Olber

Kolber. It was Suzie Kolber that Joe wanted to kiss.

And, just to reassure all you caring Patriots fans out there, I'm doing okay.

Last edited:
Yes, when they wake up in the morning, they are still Jet fans.

:rofl: You were thinking of this one, right?
Churchill: "And you, madam, I believe to be very ugly, but in the morning I will be sober." ...

Kolber. It was Suzie Kolber that Joe wanted to kiss.

And, just to reassure all you caring Patriots fans out there, I'm doing okay.

I’m sure you’re surviving SJ and maybe even looking towards Mangini’ s (the genius) brilliant draft this spring…..but come on. I wondered long ago why a seemingly intelligent man like you has chosen to become a Jets fan over the Giants. Hell…the Jets are the Devil Rays of the NFL.

The only reason I waste my time typing this is
a) you seem like a knowledgeable fan and
b) your hypocrite coach gets under my skin for being a snitch.

I’m sure you’re surviving SJ and maybe even looking towards Mangini’ s (the genius) brilliant draft this spring…..but come on. I wondered long ago why a seemingly intelligent man like you has chosen to become a Jets fan over the Giants.

It's simple, really - I'm nowhere near intelligent. Logic tells me this, and if I can't rely on logic for answers, the whole system breaks down. I recognize now that, illogical though it may be, I like things that are bad for me: flighty women, Bruce Willis movies, encyclopedia-thick burgers, beer with little umbrellas, the Jets.

But I've turned more bitter, of late. Inwardly. I'm starting to wonder if I've made bad choices in my life. I'm going to have to think about it more, but I may just have to give up Bruce Willis movies,

And what team were you all fans of before the recent Pats dynasty? Judging by the join dates around here, not big Pats fans I'd wager. Planning to root for the next up and coming team after the Pats cool off? The bandwagon fun never stops at Patsfans.com.....

Nice try but PatsFans.com has been active since the late 90's. Ian changed servers in September 2004, which meant we all had to re-register in the process.

It's simple, really - I'm nowhere near intelligent. Logic tells me this, and if I can't rely on logic for answers, the whole system breaks down. I recognize now that, illogical though it may be, I like things that are bad for me: flighty women, Bruce Willis movies, encyclopedia-thick burgers, beer with little umbrellas, the Jets.

But I've turned more bitter, of late. Inwardly. I'm starting to wonder if I've made bad choices in my life. I'm going to have to think about it more, but I may just have to give up Bruce Willis movies,

LMAO!!! It's hard to like a Jets fan.....but you are a classic!

And what team were you all fans of before the recent Pats dynasty? Judging by the join dates around here, not big Pats fans I'd wager. Planning to root for the next up and coming team after the Pats cool off? The bandwagon fun never stops at Patsfans.com.....

Who are you to decide who's a Pats fan?? Just because someone may have joined this sight yesterday, or last week or 4 years ago, does that make them less of a pats fan??

?they could be dolphin fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey