PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Those going to the game this sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
I have never been to a game so wanted to know what kinda reception you all think will be given to BB ?

I have never been to a game so wanted to know what kinda reception you all think will be given to BB ?
He'll get cheered - as will Rodney when it's his time to come back. In fact, I think the support for Rodney will be deafening.

Think everyone going to the game should wear grey, hooded Patriots sweathsirts.

Think everyone going to the game should wear grey, hooded Patriots sweathsirts.

Everyone bring their camcorders and have them trained on the Chargers coaches:singing:

Last edited:
Everyone bring their camcorders and have them trained on the Chargers coaches:singing:

That's what I was thinking. Anyone who is sitting on the Chargers sideline should bring camcorders and film them the whole game. Could you imagine if there were 100 camcorders directed at the bench at one time during the game? It would show how ridiculous this whole situation is getting.

Yes. Yes. Everyone in hoodies with camcorders! Can someone get this going on the other boards and the talk shows in Boston? I wish I lived close enough to score tix and come.

But, this is what I will do. The Pats win. I put on my hoodie and walk all around my New York neighborhood!!!

Solidarity Forever!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Yes. Everyone in hoodies with camcorders! Can someone get this going on the other boards and the talk shows in Boston? I wish I lived close enough to score tix and come.

But, this is what I will do. The Pats win. I put on my hoodie and walk all around my New York neighborhood!!!

Solidarity Forever!!!!!!!!!!!

haaaaaaa....hilarious!

OMG that is hilarious! I am going and my first thought was "where's my camcorder?" second thought... "we can't bring them in" :mad: what's the alternative?
make a fake one out of cardboard

Yes. Yes. Everyone in hoodies with camcorders!...

now that would be hilarious. I'm going and my first thought was "where's my camcorder" but then my second was... "we can't bring 'em into the stadium" :mad:

any alternatives?

edit: oh and my reception will be a standing ovation

Last edited:
Me and my wife are driving from NJ to see our beloved PATS against the Chargers. We have SRO tickets and we are wondering if they'll allow us to come down to lower levels during haf time just to take some pics. If anyone here who are going to the game would be kind enough to let us come down to their seat during halftime so we can take pics, it will be greatly appreciated! We're only asking a minute or so of your time during halftime, timeouts or whenever you guys feel like it. ;) We just want to show off some nice pics to our co-workers/friends who are die-hard Jets/Giants fans. Please, please help us out. We are driving almost 5 hours to see the PATS. PM me, post here or e-mail me. This is our first time inside Gillette stadium. We were on the training camp back this year but we were not able to go inside the stadium. Thanks in advance. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes