PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Those big fat guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveDemPats

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
This is what made the difference.

We could not get to feeley. They stepped up big time, allowing him to make play after play. Split seconds make the difference. Last night, Rodney looked like he couldn't cover. But, the truth is that Feeley was given too much time. Hey, they rallied around the backup qb. It is a great story. But, in the end, they lost.

Certainly the agressive play calling was huge. And the play of the philly safeties and corners was pretty good.

But, the fact that the offence could stay on the field and convert all those third downs falls directly on the fat guys.

Blue print?

Yea, if you have a terrific line.

I agree. With that O-line you acctually prefer a pocket passer rather than McNabb who would run out and get in trouble.

I agree. With that O-line you acctually prefer a pocket passer rather than McNabb who would run out and get in trouble.

So, in many ways, the pats played a much tougher philly team than what has been offered so far this season. (people won't agree, but I am with you. I don't really think much of mcnabb.)

And maybe the new Schabb has been created. (don't know if I spelled his name correctly, but the atlanta backup really made a name for himself when he played the pats tight.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes