Welcome to PatsFans.com

Those big fat guys.

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by LoveDemPats, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoveDemPats

LoveDemPats Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

This is what made the difference.

We could not get to feeley. They stepped up big time, allowing him to make play after play. Split seconds make the difference. Last night, Rodney looked like he couldn't cover. But, the truth is that Feeley was given too much time. Hey, they rallied around the backup qb. It is a great story. But, in the end, they lost.

Certainly the agressive play calling was huge. And the play of the philly safeties and corners was pretty good.

But, the fact that the offence could stay on the field and convert all those third downs falls directly on the fat guys.

Blue print?

Yea, if you have a terrific line.
  2. WhiZa

WhiZa Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I agree. With that O-line you acctually prefer a pocket passer rather than McNabb who would run out and get in trouble.
  3. LoveDemPats

LoveDemPats Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

So, in many ways, the pats played a much tougher philly team than what has been offered so far this season. (people won't agree, but I am with you. I don't really think much of mcnabb.)

And maybe the new Schabb has been created. (don't know if I spelled his name correctly, but the atlanta backup really made a name for himself when he played the pats tight.)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.