Welcome to PatsFans.com

Thomas M. Menino: Dumbest Pol Ever..?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Feb 1, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"Mumbles" Menino could be the single least intelligent person ever to hold public office. I mean, he makes Bush look like a "nucular" scientist by comparison. Listening to him speak yesterday made me cringe, and it is an embarrassment when his words get covered nationally.
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Wait till this New Governor gets warmed up, he has already told the people he wants them to pay for his f-cking worms, remember Mayor Ray Flynn, he used to get drunk and ride around in a snow plow at three o'clock in the morning, Flynn fell down the stairs in the Vatican and the Pope kicked him out of Rome.

Menino, Deval, Flynn how the hell do these people get elected :confused:
  3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

In all honesty, I couldn't care less whether or not a politician speaks articulately or not. My main concern is where he stands on the issues, and what his job performance is like. I'm not the biggest Mumbles fan because he's made Boston the most expensive city to live in during his 70 years as mayor.
  4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I'd have to say that Jackie Robinson* is the stupidest pol to ever exist in Boston. How in god's name did he ever think anyone would elect him to anything? Menino, on the other hand, beats anyone who opposes him. He's dialed into the voters here to perfection.

*For those of you not from around here, I'm certainly not talking about THE Jackie Robinson. The one I'm referring to is in no way associated with the Baseball player.