PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thomas Jones: This is our last shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thomas Jones:This is our last shot

Rex Ryan said. "I know everybody said they're going to be mad and they're going to be ready to get after it, and they're going to try to whip us and all that. Guess what? We're going to try to whip them - again."

It just doesn't stop, does it?

Let 'em talk. Let 'em give speeches. The fact remains this is what they did before last game and they beat us. If we want them to shut up, we have to shut them up. Period.

I hate the Jets - and it's really not about the division. It's about this particular version of the Jets. No class whatsoever. Bunch of blow-hard, arrogant d-bags. Thoroughly unlikeable players and head coach.

They never "whipped" them the 1st time, and I am 1000% certain that the Pats team they will face this week is a helluva lot more in tune than the one missing Welker, relying on Edleman and GALLOWAY(ARRRRRRGGGGGHHH) to be major players, with TFB in his 2nd game back from major knee surgery.

The Jets are gonna get a beating, there is NO DOUBT in my mind that they are gonna bear the brunt of the teams attitude, especially with all the Yapping they do.

"Whipped" them?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

LMFAO!!!!:singing:
Beatdown coming!!!:eek::eek:

Last edited:
I'm secretly hoping Revis badgers Tubby into letting him cover Moss in man with no safety help this time...

We've never been swept by a division team since '00

It just doesn't stop, does it?

The Patriots have the opportunity to stop it on Sunday, and I am looking forward to them doing just that!

I'm secretly hoping Revis badgers Tubby into letting him cover Moss in man with no safety help this time...

Oh, he is going to!!

make me wonder if BB and Moss made those comments on purpose to throw some red herrings that will make the young blood boil and try to prove that he can do this by his own.

I am loving this!! :D

Its been forever since Pats lost back2back games. Their Undefeated at home. Both teams going in different directions since game 2. Hey TJ, you have nobody to blame but yourselves.

Its been forever since Pats lost back2back games. Their Undefeated at home. Both teams going in different directions since game 2. Hey TJ, you have nobody to blame but yourselves.

ironically..the last time they lost back to back games was to the colts and jets.

Not this time! 41-17 PATS!
The Jets Offense played as well as they could against us earlier this season and put 16 on the board. I'd be surprised if they put up 17.

The Jets Offense played as well as they could against us earlier this season and put 16 on the board. I'd be surprised if they put up 17.

So by this logic, the Patriots offense played as well as they could against us earlier this season and put 9. I'd be surprised if they scored 10.

C'mon dude. Both offenses have done A LOT better since Week 2. A lot. Yes, the Patriots' has been better, to no surprise, but so has the Jets'. We now actually have a running game which was almost non existent Week 2.

So by this logic, the Patriots offense played as well as they could against us earlier this season and put 9. I'd be surprised if they scored 10.

C'mon dude. Both offenses have done A LOT better since Week 2. A lot. Yes, the Patriots' has been better, to no surprise, but so has the Jets'. We now actually have a running game which was almost non existent Week 2.

Stop it already, the Jesters played Houston in Week One and Won 24 - 7.
Yeah, that'd be 27 pts for Gang Green.
Dirty Boy threw for 272/1/1, and the team ran for 190 yds/2 tds on 42 carries- 4.52YPC
462 Total yds
They've only bested 24 pts 4 times, the most being 38pts vs Oakland, the next highest was 27pts.

There is a LARGE difference in the current play of these teams, and the beatdown will commence at 4:15pm on Sunday 11/22/09.

BOOK IT :eek::p

That's rediculous to say...the Jets offense has definitely improved since week 2...they have added Braylon to the mix and have a stronger running game

Stop it already, the Jesters played Houston in Week One and Won 24 - 7.
Yeah, that'd be 27 pts for Gang Green.
Dirty Boy threw for 272/1/1, and the team ran for 190 yds/2 tds on 42 carries- 4.52YPC
462 Total yds
They've only bested 24 pts 4 times, the most being 38pts vs Oakland, the next highest was 27pts.

There is a LARGE difference in the current play of these teams, and the beatdown will commence at 4:15pm on Sunday 11/22/09.

If you watched the game (Houston, Week 1) and didn't look at the stat sheet you would know that the Jets got 77 yards on TWO rushing players. Other than, their running game was PATHETIC against Houston. At one point, Jones and Washington had a combined 29 yards on 19 carries.

Yes, the Jets are a running team, the Pats are a passing team. Yes, I know this. I know that they are two very different teams. But just like the Jets have struggled against the run, we have not against the pass. Last I checked, you're a passing unit.

Last edited:
If you watched the game (Houston, Week 1) and didn't look at the stat sheet you would know that the Jets got 77 yards on TWO rushing players. Other than, their running game was PATHETIC against Houston. At one point, Jones and Washington had a combined 29 yards on 19 carries.

Yes, the Jets are a running team, the Pats are a passing team. Yes, I know this. I know that they are two very different teams. But just like the Jets have struggled against the run, we have not against the pass. Last I checked, you're a passing unit.

What you think is a really good passing D is gonna take a beating this Sunday, of that I am certain.
Jesters are gonna get beat like a JV High School team, and folks will be calling for heads....and worse I am sure..

Tears will be free flowing....."I love you guys.....sniff sniff.......Your my quarterback...sniff sniff........can someone walk me out to my car.....sniff sniff.........

What you think is a really good passing D is gonna take a beating this Sunday, of that I am certain.
Jesters are gonna get beat like a JV High School team, and folks will be calling for heads....and worse I am sure..

Tears will be free flowing....."I love you guys.....sniff sniff.......Your my quarterback...sniff sniff........can someone walk me out to my car.....sniff sniff.........

Jesters? What are we? 12 years old?

If we lose, we lose. I could sit here and spew crap like that, but I won't. I mean, my team has won the last two meetings, but who cares. What matters is now. We're already 4-5. Any Jet fan expecting us to win this game is a glutton for punishment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye