PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This will keep you busy.....Field Pass on nfl.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If you go to www.nfl.com, there is an icon there for NFL FIELD PASS -- this site and all it's content is free during the off season. After you sign up, there are all kinds of video highlights as well as archived radio broadcasts of all NFL games from 2004 & 2005 seasons - including the playoff runs and Superbowl 39.

So, if you are bored, go sign up and have some fun.

Are you able to sign in though? Whenever I try to play anything, it brings up a box in my RealPlayer, and in the bottom left-hand corner, there's a box labelled "Existing subscriber? Log-in here."

When I click that, I'm redirected to the page where you originally went to sign-up. On that page, in the upper-right hand corner, it says "Existing subscriber? Log-in here." I try that. In Firefox, a download box for a RealPlayer file "Signin.rfx." comes up. Downloading it does nothing. In IE, clicking that brings up a split-second dialog box presumably for the same file. Nothing happens then, either.

EDIT: I saved the signin.rfx to my computer and then opened it with RealPlayer, and it brought up a dialog box in which I was able to sign in.

Excellent.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
Are you able to sign in though? Whenever I try to play anything, it brings up a box in my RealPlayer, and in the bottom left-hand corner, there's a box labelled "Existing subscriber? Log-in here."

When I click that, I'm redirected to the page where you originally went to sign-up. On that page, in the upper-right hand corner, it says "Existing subscriber? Log-in here." I try that. In Firefox, a download box for a RealPlayer file "Signin.rfx." comes up. Downloading it does nothing. In IE, clicking that brings up a split-second dialog box presumably for the same file. Nothing happens then, either.

EDIT: I saved the signin.rfx to my computer and then opened it with RealPlayer, and it brought up a dialog box in which I was able to sign in.

Excellent.

I am glad you figured it out.....I like to set up a broadcast of a few of the playoff games or Superbowls and set laptop next to me in car and listen away........makes the time fly by for me during those long hours on the road. Now, if only people would stop calling my cellphone - I could get to some serious May/June football.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back