Welcome to PatsFans.com

This Will Help The Tea Party

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

This will bring in a lot of new members to The Tea Party, the "Race Happy" NAACP is starting to get scared of the the Tea Partiers so they think the old "label em racist sh!t" will work like it did back in the 60's well it won't it will be just the opposite, it will backfire and send sympathy to the "Tea People" the NAACP's time has come and gone, to be Black in America today is wonderful, America has come a long way, MLK would smile and say "Praise God Almighty"

FOXNews.com - NAACP Poised to Vote on Resolution Calling Tea Party 'Racist'
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

I don't think it will help. The NAACP is not considered by the middle a radical organization, and a lot of people are uncomfortable with some of the rhetoric of the Tea Party. That's why Rand Paul and Sharon Angle are losing ground in races that favor the Republicans. If the NAACP passes such a resolution, it will simply make the center a little less comfortable with the Tea Party. It won't have a big impact, but I would think it would hurt the Tea Party more than help it.
  3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This isn't 1960 anymore. The modern day NAACP is a joke and everyone knows it; right, left and center. So an action like this done at the behest of Michelle Obama, Angry Black Woman, can only help.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Michelle would love to keep "the race thing" going but it's little harder seeing that her husband who has skin similar to her own was elected president Of The USA and she fully well knows that MILLIONS of White People helped put him where he is, even the "King Of The Racists" Harry Belefonte has been very quiet, to start blubbering about racism now just makes the NAACP look like a bunch of fools from the past. The angry ones like Michelle will never let it go.
  5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

6. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

The NAACP is a rather moderate group, and it represents the kinds of blacks that Republicans may be able to connect with. Many NAACP members are black business leaders and various professionals. It's the kind of group that most presidents, including Bush, has spoken before. As Republicans continue to pursue building support among blacks, they are not going to go out of their way to antagonize the NAACP and, meanwhile, many mainstream Republicans are not all that comfortable with the Tea Party. I think the anger directed at the NAACP is by marginalized white men who are lashing out at many minority groups.
  7. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:rofl: :rofl: Yeah! Sure! And Rush Limbaugh is a moderate too! :rofl: :rofl:
    I think the only people who believe that sort of thing are marginalized, angry individuals lashing out at anything that rings of decency, American values, and morality.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

I can agree with that and that is why I think they are nuts to go along with Michelle in her thinking, Michelle is bad mouthing the Tea Party because of her Husband, she is a well educated women and she knows damn well the Tea Party Racists add up to probably about ten people all over the country but the "Racist Word" is a great weapon, racism in the Tea Party is the same as Racism in the NAACP a very small percentage.

I do believe Michelle is a Racist and an angry one but she has to watch herself seeing who her husband is, he's in enough trouble without her acting up.

Poor Barack Over There>>>>>>>>>>>>>:bricks:
  9. ljuneau

ljuneau Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

:rofl:
    :rofl::wha:
    Thanks for that. Had to call my wife over to read this one. Biggest laugh we've had this week thus far.

the NAACP a moderate group :rofl: We find this statement so far out of touch with reality, that we'll leave it completely alone..... and let you stew in it.
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  10. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +108 / 7 / -10

The NAACP has lost all credibility, they have jumped the shark.

Calling Angle a race that favors pubbies when she is running against the Senate MAjority leader is pretty sad spin Patters. Reid should be winning in a walk and now he will due to the rejection of the overreach by the administration and their allies in congress.

The Welfare States across the West are collapsing sadly the dems and many pubbies refuse to deal with reality. THe craziest ones are try to expand the welfare states exactly when they are collapsing, madness.
  11. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

I see the far right sees the most mainstream of black groups as something extreme. That's why the far right has been marginalized, and may become politically irrelevant. It's nice to see how Republican moderates are starting to assert themselves -- Brown, Snowe, Collins, Crist, and others -- while the extreme right -- people like Rand Paul and Sharon Angle seem to be sliding in a year that should favor them.
  12. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +108 / 7 / -10

Recklessly accusing people of being is sadly probably mainstream among "black groups".

The practice regardless of whether the group is mainstream or not is cowardly and despicable.

The Tea parties address government spending and doesn't even attempt to address social issues. Since the left has seen their ideas failing they have to resort to race baiting. As I said despicable.
  13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

From their website... it is not a condemnation of the whole Teahidist movement, but about some elements.. if I could post some of these pix, would do so...

NAACP Delegates Vote to Repudiate Racist Elements Within Tea Party | NAACP

14. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

You know I think you're on to something but I bet it's not what you intended. Your claim shows that you are just as off base as what you say the far right is. You see the mainsteam of the tea party as far right and something extreme. That's the drum that is going to beat. I think it's almost entirely political.
  15. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +108 / 7 / -10

The NAACP raised the lie about racials slurs directed at black congresspersons dueing the health care debate. Using a lie to smear people as racist is despicable.
  16. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +315 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

How very interesting, 13 - and what a direct contradiction to what you said during the heath care debate when you insisted that is was

A) The congressmen themselves
    B) Liberals in the crowd
    C) Mainstream media

who raised "the lie" about racial slurs directed at black congresspersons.

Not once did you mention The NAACP.

How convienent that you've finally attributed something to them - albeit wrongly, of course.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...s-spit-congressmen-yell-racial-epithets.html\

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ts-spit-congressmen-yell-racial-epithets.html
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

It must be very painful for millions of Black People in this country to see how the "Angry Racists" among them keep using their "skin color" as a "TOOL" I myself find it Disgusting and cruel, instead of all of us coming together the racists "Michelle, Wright, The Wright Congregation"etc etc they want us to stay divided THEY ARE TODAYS RACISTS they have replaced THE KLAN.
  18. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +108 / 7 / -10

I had a chance to see the tape from a number of angles and observe that no one has collected the 100k offered by Breitbart for proof of the racial slurs.

The spitting when seen from a different camera angle on you tube show the protester was shouting and didn't see the congressperson coming up to him.

It is clear the 'incident' was staged hoping for a real incident, when none happend they lied.

Of course you ignored later post made after I had seen the other videops how typical of a liftie and union guy.
  19. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +315 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

Right, Harry. You see it in the news all the time - the lynchings, the burnings, the killings.

Why just the other midnight Michelle donned her black hood and robe and nailed a cross on the lawn of a white person who dared to move into Anacostia and she set it afire - and afterwards she ordered the lynching of those three white teenaged tourists who were walking in front of The White House.

She's also secretly ordered all those coke and pepsi machines that were removed from inner city schools to be placed in prominent positions in suburbia schools - and she's promised daily servings of twinkies and cupcakes to every white kid who knows who Sarah Palin is.
  20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

:singing::singing:

Good One..............