PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This Week's Transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Many here were waiting/hoping for several transactions including the possible addition of Flynn, Welbourn, Seau and Lynch. And now we have the speculation with regard to a 3rd QB, Gutierrez and others.

Have there been any official transactions?

Has there even been an official announcement on Faulk and Brady? Last I heard Belichick WILL put Brady on the IR.

It's all a sham. Brady, prior to the game, will be on the injury report saying "P - Shoulder".

It's all a sham. Brady, prior to the game, will be on the injury report saying "P - Shoulder".

Haha. According to NFL.com he's already been IRed, I believe.

I think it might be smart to sign Gutz to the P-Squad, keeping him handy while not taking the roster spot. Then we can add Seau or someone to rotate on the LB squad. Or another washed up CB/Safety who's better than our other guys like Deltha. ;)

Something tells me Kevin could actually step in if Cassel got injured and do ok.

Many here were waiting/hoping for several transactions including the possible addition of Flynn, Welbourn, Seau and Lynch. And now we have the speculation with regard to a 3rd QB, Gutierrez and others.

Have there been any official transactions?

Has there even been an official announcement on Faulk and Brady? Last I heard Belichick WILL put Brady on the IR.
No....and I thought from what CoachB said, there was a day window to move Faulk back in...my guess is it was done quietly late yesterday and will be announced today..Brady to IR Faulk back..BUT I also think there will be more. Maybe Gutierrez to the Practice Squad....as for any others?? I think if people were waiting for an avalanche of moves after week 1, the team usually doesn't make a whole lot of moves at once..so I see it more as an evolution over the next few weeks..also bringing into account any other injuries.

They are not going to make any significant moves now. Doing so would be a gigantic vote of non confidence in the current roster. BB and Pioli are smart. They are going to 'play with the cards that they have been dealt'. After the Jets game they may re-evaluate the roster and then start making moves.

Haha. According to NFL.com he's already been IRed, I believe.

I think it might be smart to sign Gutz to the P-Squad, keeping him handy while not taking the roster spot. Then we can add Seau or someone to rotate on the LB squad. Or another washed up CB/Safety who's better than our other guys like Deltha. ;)

Something tells me Kevin could actually step in if Cassel got injured and do ok.

For the record, I am awesome. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye