PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This Week's Out-Takes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your weekend bump...

based on a couple of PMs I've received, wanted to clarify that last week's "we should all butt out of the marriage between Tiger Woods and, we'll call her...blonde #1" and this week's smart-ass comments about Tiger are not mutually exclusive. You can think it's nobody's business and still be allowed joke about it, no? Carry on.

based on a couple of PMs I've received, wanted to clarify that last week's "we should all butt out of the marriage between Tiger Woods and, we'll call her...blonde #1" and this week's smart-ass comments about Tiger are not mutually exclusive. You can think it's nobody's business and still be allowed joke about it, no? Carry on.

agreed...it's none of my business but, WTF, a dozen bimbettes in the Golf Bag...means he can put two more in...

LOL, yes, it's been quite a week for El Tigre. Hard to know whether to laugh or cry. (Think I'll laugh.)

Well I shouldn't talk, im sorta in the same problem, and I wish it all could disappear, but like they say, good people learn the hard way !!

Well I shouldn't talk, im sorta in the same problem, and I wish it all could disappear, but like they say, good people learn the hard way !!

One thing I've learned over the years is that life is really F-ing complicated. (This is not, by the way, a defense of Tiger, whose issues are indeed complicated and way, WAY beyond the pale of typical infidelity.) I just know that when I was in my 20's, rupturing the sanctity of marriage was wildly out of bounds, impossible for me to comprehend and totally unforgivable.

While I take my marriage vows seriously, and while I have never strayed and expect never to do so, age has taught me that those who do sometimes face bizarre circumstances, pressures, bouts of unhappiness and, frankly, a newfound lack of connection with one's partner. I'm not trying to defend it, or Tiger, or you, here, but I do try to be understanding of how F'd up things can get in ANY relationship - work or "play" or BOTH, which probably best describes marriage - and that people, myself anyway, aren't fully equipped to comprehend or judge other folks' downfalls.

Best of luck with your situation. And thank you, Tiger, for making at least one blooper reel entry per week like shooting fish in a barrel of skanky Vegas text-savers. See? Easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back