PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This week's Out-Takes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent take on the whole extending the season debate. It seems obvious that this is going to be a big issue in the upcoming CBA - assuming the two sides ever get around to actually sitting down and talking.

Roger Goodell a hypocrite? No way, say it ain't so!

Truer words were never spoken:

~ Out-Takes doesn't employ an official statistician, part-time or otherwise, but according to our records "bedridden FDR" had more YAC (yards after catch) than BENJAMIN WATSON. Come on, Ben, step lively, keep your balance and break into the open field every once in awhile. Show ‘em that Chasing Champ Bailey speed! But, ya know...toward the good guy's end zone.

Excellent take on the whole extending the season debate. It seems obvious that this is going to be a big issue in the upcoming CBA - assuming the two sides ever get around to actually sitting down and talking.

Roger Goodell a hypocrite? No way, say it ain't so!

Watching him be so slimy about it really ticked me off. I feel like it's obvious that he's sort of soft-peddling the expansion of the regular season, banking on us being too gullible to notice. "We're looking at it..." "It's obvious that the quality of the pre-season games..." People don't like having their intelligence insulted, and it just seems so clear that they're ABSOLUTELY angling for that to happen, despite their overreaction to penalties and their alleged concern for player safety. He's a douche. (Which I can say hear but not at patriots.com.)

Truer words were never spoken:

I wondered if they'd let that entry slide. I appreciate that they did, and tried to make it as respectful and less-obnoxious-than-I-usually am as possible. I like Ben, but he's got to do a better job after the catch. For a purportedly "athletic" guy, he sure as Hell falls down a lot.

An excellent piece of journalism... that was fantastic.

That's one of your best columns yet. Thanks for doing all that. :)

Thanks a lot. It turned out longer than I wanted, but there were too many blooper reel entries that were time senstive-ish and, so, not worth kicking into the following week. Like, what happens if Byron Leftwich gets benched? That's a very real possibility, in my view.

Like, what happens if Byron Leftwich gets benched? That's a very real possibility, in my view.

you me WHEN Byron Leftwich gets benched.... ;)

Anyone want to start a pool on which team Favre goes to next year?

Could you imagine Favre and TO on the same team?

Maybe add Joey Porter to the mix? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey