PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This week's Out-Takes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense but looking at your archives it would appear you are as guilty of what you accuse them of doing as ESPN... They say NFL QB's are part of a fraternity... Vick and Favre are the frat brothers a QB who screws up dreams of...

Tuesday, presumably on break from the arduous task of pretending not to notice a massive BEN ROETHLISBERGER story (guilty or not - and it sure looks like "not" - it was criminally negligent for the Worldwide Leader to pretend nothing was going on in Nevada last week),

Not sure what you mean. Because my once-a-week column didn't mention Roethlisberger's Nevada story, an ACTUAL sports news source is off the hook for pretending it didn't exist throughout 99% of its 24-hour coverage?

Also, as much as I appreciate being lumped in with "real" sports reporting, I never have, and never would, write too explicitly about certain stories - I'd include the Donte Stallworth incident, the ugliness of the after-the-fact info re: McNair - in this capacity, i.e., when I am writing for the team website.

Really do, though, SINCERELY appreciate the feedback. Thanks a lot. Feel free to PM me, too, if you have any further thoughts or if I missed the point.

Thanx J.C.

No prob, Joker. Good to hear from you. How's the Beast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes