PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This weeks match reminds me of 1995 bret hart vs lawler

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
.......not sure how many of you remember that match.It was a KISS MY FOOT match .the whole week lawler behaved like the Jets are doing right now (he even had his foot in dung for a while) at the end Bret won and made Lawler lick his own feet

YouTube - Bret Hitman Hart vs. Jerry The King Lawer - Kiss My Foot Match

so lets hope the Pats ra%e the Jets this week on the field and make them lick Rex's foot lol :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Skip all the way to 14:55 that's when it starts. I bet this is where Rex's foot fetish started.

It actually reminds me of my junior year of high school. This really strange guy in my chemistry class won some hokey award for "most improved science student" or whatever. He went up to the stage and said, "See? I told you I would! Now kiss my feet!"

Last edited:
I'm sorry, are you guys actually comparing this game to a wrestling match? Hell, movies would be more relevant.

It kind of is, so far the build up definitely is. Bret was like the Pats at that time (the best) and Lawler was one of those guys we all know wasn't on Bret's level kind of like the Jets but started beefing with Bret trying to get his attention, taking shots at his family, etc until eventually Bret humbled him. I hope that's how this ends Sunday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back