Welcome to PatsFans.com

This was buried on page 503

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 14, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +714 / 2 / -9

The nasty sore loser Neo Dems wanted Saddams head on a platter, they said he had WMD's the next Democrat to be President was going after Saddam the next Democrat president was going to be a BIG Hero, then, something happened, Bush WON TWICE, Bush went after Saddam, oh oh :singing:

http://www.cnn.com/US/9802/04/us.un.iraq/

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/02/18/iraq.political.analysis/

http://www.house.gov/pelosi/priraq1.htm

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20030805-100743-9640r.htm

http://kennedy.senate.gov/~kennedy/statements/02/09/2002927718.html

http://clinton.senate.gov/speeches/iraq_101002.html

2. OhExaulted1

OhExaulted1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +371 / 13 / -25

#15 Jersey

That was and still is the problem. Both Clinton and Bush have pi ssed away opportunities to get the man who the AMERICAN PEOPLE really want to see with his head on a platter, Osama Bin Laden.

They both deserve shame for allowing this scumbag to kill American citizens and get away with it. He needs to die and I don't care who get's the credit.

Actually I will care if it's a member of our military. I think they're all heroes who have been mainly misused by politicians since WWII.

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +714 / 2 / -9

But of course, it's the other side of the coin, the side you don't want to hear.

I don't care if you won't be readint my posts, I'll still be readint yours, I enjoy readint your posts.

:rocker: Yup, that's right Harry.

Last edited: May 14, 2006
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 13 / -27

#87 Jersey

Does that mean Harry may be a Bubba??? :rofl:
    Just teasing Harry...don't let your panties get in a bunch.
    I laugh when NEM calls people BUBBA'S.
    Do we have any Bubba's here???
    Bush is a Bubba...his mother Bab's is a Bubba also. :rofl:

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +714 / 2 / -9

Nem always gets mad at me when I'm right :singing:

John "Fonda" Kerry owns 3 SUV's, but they're not his :singing:

Al Gore makes his family and his house servant's call him "Mr President"

George Bush is the "Real President"

Headline in August 2006 "WMD's FOUND"

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2005
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I agree 100%!

7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I remember my kids drank from a bubba.

8. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

You actually believe Bin Laden pulled off 911? I think people need to look a little closer to home. And demand answers to the impossible physics of 911

9 + 11 = [​IMG]Meek and obedient you follow the leader down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel

9. bmf31c

bmf31c Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

A conspiracy theory....great.:rolleyes:

In my opinion, that is a travesty to dishonor those who died on that day by making ludacris claims. If they are going to do something like this it would be better to have some facts, rather than that website full of conjecture.

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +714 / 2 / -9

9/11 (Arab Muslims didn't do it)
    Oliver Stone is already working on it.

Three women killed by Alligators in Florida this week (This is Bush's fault)
    :bricks:

11. Michael

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Yes roll your eyes and bury your head in the sand. The only thing that is a dishonor to those who died on that day is to ignore these questions. This isn't some guy on a grassy knoll it's plain and simple laws of physics. If you bothered to read you would see the facts. I disregard facts like Sileverstein bought the WTC complex 2 months prior to 9/11/01 for $200 mil and took out and insurance policy on it for over $3.5 billion. Which he was paid. Even after being video taped saying "they pulled building 7". Or that fact the president's youngest brother Marvin Bush ran the WTC security and his contract expired on 9/11/01. I look more at the real hard to over look facts like where are the engines of the "jet" that hit the pentagon? They absolutely could not have melted. Because as with the Twin Towers the fire never reached anywhere close enough to weaken the metals used never mind melt them. And many many more questions like that. When someone answers these away I'll stop asking.

Last edited: May 15, 2006
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +714 / 2 / -9

What hit the Pentagon????????????:bricks:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2005
  13. Michael

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Exactly. What did? What is probably the most heavily monitored buildings in the world has no actual video footage of a jumbo jet hitting it. Not to mention the pristine lawn in front of the relatively small impact hole and books unburned in the hole. But, the jet and it's engines melted to nothing? There is but one frame of video that shows no jet but a slight blur of something moving that was released to the media. Every other piece of footage has been hidden away. Including the video footage from a gas station across the street. But, we're not suppose to ask that.

14. Blue Collar

Blue Collar 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Get the straight dope listening to art bell...I betcha he has the answers and can appreciate the pimple and cat threads..Sorry man, had to do it...Humans ,what a species...

15. bmf31c

bmf31c Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

We didn't land on the moon either, it was all an elaborate hoax. That "website" doesn't provide any fact, it's a bunch of opinion and conjecture. If you believe that great for you, don't portray the rest of us as stupid because we are not of the same opinion as you.

Anyway, is there documentation to back up those claims? If so, please provide me a link so I can look at it.

As for proof, ask mcgolby what happened to the Pentagon on 9/11.

16. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Well there is about 24,000 people who work at that building that disagree with you. How about my buddy who pulled charred remains still buckled in their seats from the pentagon. It is amazing how stupid people can be! You and terry glenn is a cowgirl must have some great conversations. Are you a believer in the NWO crap as well.

17. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

The sad part is that Michael probably assumes that your friend was part of the plot as well. Aside from all of the technical evidence against a plot, there is one major reason why the plot wasn't a US government one. NOT ONE PERSON has stepped forward and said that they were part of it. We have a government with a President at the nadir of his popularity. He isn't that far from impeachment hearings IF the Democrats take power in the House and Senate. My point is that anyone "coming out" as being a plotter would probably turn whatever your equivalent is of state's evidence and make an enormous amount of money selling the story.

18. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

That is an interesting way to look at it. I actually saw the remnants of the plane in North Parking the FBI closed off a section and put the pieces there, unless the FBI was secretly bringing in plane wreckage from some where else. That stuff gets under my skin, for about a year or so there was a poster with pictures of everyone that was aboard the plane that crashed into the pentagon located in hallways throughout the pentagon. Pictures of entire families including babies and young children that were on that plane and this j@ckass comes in here and makes a mockery of their death!

19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +714 / 2 / -9

There was a Flight 93, where did it go, where did the people go?

Could they still be alive and are being held prisoner in the Bowels of the White House.

How the f-ck did they manage to hide the plane, where is it, oh dear Jesus God.
    :bricks:

20. Michael

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

What plot? Who's plot? You who are twisting what I said, which is these questions need to be answered, into some theory are the misguided ones. And to try and dismiss them by citing gun man on the grassy knoll or moon land was a hollywood hoax conspiracies which have no real unanswered questions pertaining to the physical laws of the world I live is nothing but small mindedness. I mean if you read a story about a fiery crash with a Chevy Suburban and they said the Toyota tire rim found at the seen was proof it was a Chevy Suburban you would be OK with that? If you took an aluminum lawn chair to the beach and it completed melted into the sand and they said it was from the heat of the sun you would be OK with that answer? Great. :rolleyes: Oh and I hate to break it to you, but you were lied to about Santa Claus too. So you might want to stop believing that story as well.